• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Prolepro

Ghostwire: BooShock
Banned
Nov 6, 2017
It isnt popular in the south/some of the east coast, for some reason.

ZackieChan

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
First step:

Second step: sweet relish. I'm a big relish guy, so I really go ham with it. Just dump a ton in there.

I've got a spice shaker with 3 parts garlic powder and onion powder, and 2 parts paprika and smoked paprika. Sprinkle a little bit of that in there and you've got yourself a sauce.

Maybe some Dijon mustard if you're feeling saucy. Pun intended.
Pop some lemon juice in there and you've got a stew going

Stormed

Jan 5, 2018
Utah
Being from Utah, it's really nice having fry sauce everywhere. It's going to suck ass when I move to Austin though. At least it's just mayo and ketchup

Koukalaka

Oct 28, 2017
Scotland
We have a couple of great ones in the UK, I put it on everything.

94002011_0_640x640.jpg

8712100891779_t1-526024-png.png

Was about to post the Heinz one, but I've never seen Hellman's equivalent? Is it any good?

Tedmilk

Avenger
Nov 13, 2017
As a UKer, a better question would be "Why are burger buns so hard to find?". Seems like no matter which supermarket you go in, there's an 80% chance they won't have anything suitable for putting a burger in.

Maffis

Oct 29, 2017
In Sweden, 'fry sauce' is basically everywhere and it's probably the most popular topping as well

WestEgg

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017

Thousand Island Dressing is a pretty close approximation of Big Mac Sauce. I used to work at Pizza Hut and every now and then I'd make a "Big Mac Pizza". It was a pan crust pizza that used thousand island dressing as sauce, cooked with cheddar and beef topping. Then when it came out, it was topped with lettuce, onion, and cut up pickle, similar to a taco pizza. Very good, I've made it myself a few times since leaving the pizza business.

Pikachu

Traded his Bone Marrow for Pizza
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I've never heard of this in my life

I know the joke maychup that Heinz did recently but I thought it was a meme

Barrin

Dec 12, 2017
I'm in Utah and fry sauce is everywhere here. Many fast food places and some restaurants serve it. It's also available in most stores.

HanSoloCup

Oct 27, 2017
Richmond, VA
My favorite fry sauces have a little spice to it. Kind of like a chipotle mayo. Usually I make my own, but Walmart now has one that is seriously good for like $2.

Lonewolf

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Oregon
I've never heard of fry sauce. Reminds me of when my daughter called apple seeds apple nuts. But I'm guessing this is something common outside the US.

Fry sauce is pretty common in and around Utah, my local Dairy Queen here in Oregon offers it, and you can find premade bottled stuff at Walmart.

Pet

More helpful than the IRS
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
SoCal
Burger sauce is meh. Real people use chipotle aioli.

Cocktail sauce is good too

Aioli is just mayo...unless you're talking about actual middle eastern aioli, in which case doesn't really have "chipotle" in it.

Is this basically the same thing as In N Out's sauce?

Because if so........

I seriously assumed in&out spread was thousand islands.

First step:

Second step: sweet relish. I'm a big relish guy, so I really go ham with it. Just dump a ton in there.

I've got a spice shaker with 3 parts garlic powder and onion powder, and 2 parts paprika and smoked paprika. Sprinkle a little bit of that in there and you've got yourself a sauce.

Maybe some Dijon mustard if you're feeling saucy. Pun intended.
o.o

It's really easy to make yourself. I go with mayo, ketchup, mustard, worchestershire, oregano, cayenne, paprika and salt. And if my wife isn't having any, I'll add some finely chopped pickle. It's good stuff.

This is interesting. I'll have to try it.

Feb 15, 2018
I see many people have already mentioned its ubiquity in Utah. Haha. The only bad thing about moving away from that state was losing my fry sauce.

Akira86

Oct 25, 2017
fry sauce bleh. we use ketchup and laugh at the people who are weak and need to mix things with mayo.