• The GiftBot 2.0 Launch Giveaway Extravaganza has come to a close with an astounding 8073 games given away to the community by 696 members, a huge success thanks to you! The gifting now continues with more official prizes in the new Gaming Giveaways |OT|. Leftover Steam codes are also being given away to the PC Gaming Era community.

Why is Rosalina so big

Status
Not open for further replies.

PK Gaming

Oct 25, 2017
Not a single one of you horny nerds read up on her backstory huh

She was a normal human girl who went to space accidentally and ate a ton of Star Bits. Clearly she's a mutant

CandySTX

Mar 17, 2018
Scotland
I've been playing Luigi's Mansion 3.
Going to say that Rosalina is around average human height, perhaps a little shorter. I mean, between New Donk City and the scale of the Hotel in LM3, it's obvious that Mario and company are rather short.

OP
OP
Cortez

Cortez

Oct 29, 2017
I cannot apologise enough to anybody I have upset with this thread. Despite the silly nature of the OP it was a legitimate question, albeit a very short sighted one. I should have known better. To clarify I absolutely do not believe women or anybody needs any justification for their height and more representation in games is always a positive thing. I am truly sorry.

Status
Not open for further replies.