• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Deleted member 25140

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 29, 2017
DxVIkkzU0AAU_Qx.jpg

Mate she's fucking huge, we need to talk about this. I never noticed it before and it's consistent between all games?? I just checked on Mario Kart 8 and even on the character select screen shes massive compared to the other characters.

ljvLk3i_d.jpg

Why is she so big?? Did the intense pressure of space cause her body to grow as a result?? Did eating Star Bits do this?? Is Baby Rosalina huge too??

rosalina.jpg

I need answers

Last edited:

"D."

Oct 30, 2017
She's not even human so it kinda shouldn't matter. I wouldn't be surprised if that isn't her "true" form

She's probably a large planet-sized Luma with a crown on as her real form lol

oni-link

tag reference no one gets
Oct 25, 2017
UK
Google just taught me that discrimination on the grounds of size is called sizeism

Tyaren

Character Artist
Verified
Oct 25, 2017
Forget about Rosalina, I also had no idea Peach was so tall. That chart says 6'01'' (185cm), that is considerably taller than me. I assumed all Mario characters were the size of children (except Bowser obviously)...

source.gif

SoyPrincess

Banned
Jan 22, 2018
Women do not have to "explain" their height to men. It just is.

The way that Rosalina unapologetically owns her height is an inspiration, especially in games such as Super Mario 3D World in which she is playable. I hope this trend will continue.

"D."

Oct 30, 2017
But what if Rosalina had "dat ass" tho. And she's technically wearing a sun dress, just loose fitting

SoyPrincess

Banned
Jan 22, 2018
Speaking as a tall woman who likes to be "the big spoon" while cuddling with my BF, I see Rosalina as a role model. Again, I would love if she were playable in more future platforming Mario titles.

Kingpin Rogers

HILF
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Women do not have to "explain" their height to men. It just is.

The way that Rosalina unapologetically owns her height is an inspiration, especially in games such as Super Mario 3D World in which she is playable. I hope this trend will continue.
Isn't there only one explanation anyway? Or are you telling me women have secret methods to grow taller than men? That just wouldn't be fair if they've been hiding it all this time.

Status
Not open for further replies.