• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dyle

One Winged Slayer
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
You'd be tall too if you were a cosmic goddess

SoyPrincess

Banned
Jan 22, 2018
Isn't there only one explanation anyway? Or are you telling me women have secret methods to grow taller than men? That just wouldn't be fair if they've been hiding it all this time.

Multiple men have asked me, "Why are you tall?" So I admit this conversation did get me to thinking of some... unpleasant memories. It is a frustrating conversation to be asked. As if there is some answer. What I find so amazing about Rosalina is she shows that nobody is owed an answer. She is my favorite to play as in Mario Kart, with yellow spongey wheels on the motor cycle to increase acceleration.

dom

▲ Legend ▲
Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Better question is why is NPC Luigi taller than normal Luigi?

OP
OP

Deleted member 25140

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 29, 2017
Multiple men have asked me, "Why are you tall?" So I admit this conversation did get me to thinking of some... unpleasant memories. It is a frustrating conversation to be asked. As if there is some answer.
Sorry, I do apologise that was never my intention to upset anybody. I just genuinely found it fascinating that she was so much taller than all the other Mario characters.

"D."

Oct 30, 2017
imagine having your pelvis crushed between rosalina's thunder thighs.
death by snoo snoo

YwwJO.gif

Lord Azrael

Oct 25, 2017
No way is Mario 5'1", I call the very starting assumption into question, don't care that it's supposedly official

Have you seen him next to New Donk City residents? Dude's tiny. If that was his true height his head would be ginormous relative to a normal person's, would be freaky as fuck

NippleViking

May 2, 2018
No gravity for most of her life, so her bones growed extra big

That said, kinda weird that we have this thread, when there are a thousand and one unexplained examples of men in video games being >6'9 and greater

L Thammy

Spacenoid
Oct 25, 2017
Fact: Small Mario is normal human height. Super Mario is actually twice the size of a normal human.

Het_Nkik

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
Speaking as a tall woman who likes to be "the big spoon" while cuddling with my BF, I see Rosalina as a role model. Again, I would love if she were playable in more future platforming Mario titles.
Props to you. I love being the little spoon to my gf. I bet a lot of guys would love to be the little spoon and never get to experience it.

IamFlying

Alt Account
Banned
Apr 6, 2019
Rosalina is the only main character in the Mario Universe with an interesting background story... and she is big.

moustascheman

Oct 26, 2017
Canada
Huh, since NPC Luigi and regular Luigi have different heights it looks like Luigi's got some "Bigger Luke" shit going on in Mario Galaxy.

BAW

Oct 27, 2017
wow male population, insecure much?
first Brienne of Tarth and now this, smh

RedDevil

Dec 25, 2017
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.