• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

RealCanadianBro

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
maxresdefault.jpg
She's a big girl
For you...

PK Gaming

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Not a single one of you horny nerds read up on her backstory huh

Ch8_5.png

She was a normal human girl who went to space accidentally and ate a ton of Star Bits. Clearly she's a mutant

CandySTX

Mar 17, 2018
Scotland
I've been playing Luigi's Mansion 3.
Going to say that Rosalina is around average human height, perhaps a little shorter. I mean, between New Donk City and the scale of the Hotel in LM3, it's obvious that Mario and company are rather short.

ILikeFeet

DF Deet Master
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Not a single one of you horny nerds read up on her backstory huh

Ch8_5.png

She was a normal human girl who went to space accidentally and ate a ton of Star Bits. Clearly she's a mutant
nah, brah, it's cosmic radiation. she's the 5th member of the Fantastic 4. stronger than Franklin even

OP
OP

Deleted member 25140

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 29, 2017
I cannot apologise enough to anybody I have upset with this thread. Despite the silly nature of the OP it was a legitimate question, albeit a very short sighted one. I should have known better. To clarify I absolutely do not believe women or anybody needs any justification for their height and more representation in games is always a positive thing. I am truly sorry.

Status
Not open for further replies.