• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

JeffGubb

Giant Bomb
Verified
Oct 25, 2017
ResetEra Brought To You By Sony Interactive Entertainment's God of War™

Deleted member 11985

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Is the new God of War game also why a bunch of people have avatars with that red stripe across a person's face?

Lovely Salsa

Banned
Dec 21, 2017
I ask this again

How do I get this game early? And the guy who sold a bunch of digital codes for 20 bucks on ebay, how legit is he?

Imperfected

Nov 9, 2017
Yeah, sorry. The Leviathan Axe is never going to be iconic. The design is too simple and repeats throughout too many other works.

The dumb paint is much more readily recognizable.

Adnor

Oct 25, 2017
TBH I actually thought the axe was because of the WC3 patch, didn't even think about God Of War until I saw this thread lol

inner-G

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
PNW
I always thought it looked like a spade (card suit) or the tip of a penis, myself.

Edit: oh there is literally an axe now, WTF? I thought OP was referring to the 'shape' on the left side of the logo

Deleted member 28461

Banned
Oct 31, 2017
Bunch of sony ponies. Not mature enough for Gears, not old enough to drive cars in real life so they can't appreciate Forza. have to play babysitting simulators.

OP
OP
Ryaaan14

Ryaaan14

Oct 25, 2017
Chicago
I hope when Battle For Azeroth launches they add a burning life tree in the logo. Seeing Teldrassil burn brings a tear of joy to my eye

Deleted member 17402

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Special interest groups taking over the forum. I cannot support this. It's despicable. This isn't independent. If that axe is there because of God of War, then this is just as bad as super PACS and warhawk Hillary.

Status
Not open for further replies.