• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

LordDraven

Banned
Jan 23, 2019
R5u19OP.jpg

CarbonCrush

Oct 27, 2017
I don't think its fair to place Keanu on such a Saint like porch the way the internet seems to be currently doing. No one can live up to that standard and its not fair on Keanu when he eventually fails to do so.

Meg Cherry

Oct 25, 2017
Seattle, WA
Really can't wait for this whole Keanu meme to fade away for a few months, then come back with a corporate-backed vengeance once Cyberpunk actually comes out.

May 26, 2018
I don't think its fair to place Keanu on such a Saint like porch the way the internet seems to be currently doing. No one can live up to that standard and its not fair on Keanu when he eventually fails to do so.

He is on a memetic pedestal, but he also does seem to be a genuinely good guy. I heard about him giving shittons of his paycheck to the Matrix Reloaded stunt team before his generosity was ever a Thing.

Deleted member 42

user requested account closure
Banned
Oct 24, 2017
You think that's the worst of it, there's literally video footage of him harassing an Asian guy who's just trying to go on a date with his girlfriend and definitely not trying to steal Keanu's girlfriend too

Volimar

volunteer forum janitor
Oct 25, 2017
Official Staff Communication
Thread locked due to the low effort OP and clickbait title.

Status
Not open for further replies.