• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

PlanetSmasher

The Abominable Showman
Oct 25, 2017
The green screen version of the Iron Man suit looks like a rejected Power Ranger and I love it.

Einchy

Oct 25, 2017
I just noticed that's not Scarlett Johansson even running. I'm always amazed at the amount of work stunt doubles have to do, even with really meduane shit.

vhoanox

Oct 25, 2017
Vietnam
Keep the gif coming. I love they turn what look like a child playing into what happen on the big screen. Impressive

Heri

Oct 28, 2017
Y50eKTI.gif

Why is this black panther running like naruto?

Brakke

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
It makes sense that nobody's there, but it doesn't make sense that anybody thought it was a good idea to set a major scene on bare, flat tarmac. The whole sequencejust looks greenscreen garbage.

Buttchin-n-Bones

Actually knows the TOS
Oct 25, 2017
They picked the place clean. Like is everyone in Germany or whatever' a thief or really good at taking their luggage!

I could point out like half a dozen more plotholes in the airport scene.

Stark after being told a young guy with a lot of potential dies from his indirect actions. He recruits an even younger kid with more potential to fight super soldiers, assassins and indestructible robots.

Why did they mention that Zemo played them and still proceed to fight?

Vision hoped to only gently damage Falcon's jet pack with a beam that pierced the indestructible War Machine suit. If it hit Falcon he wouldn't "glide" he'd hit the ground and probably die.

They are apparently play fighting and trying not to harm each other but they end up making makeshift grenades from tankers and dropping cars on each other.

Spiderman is stronger than some college kid he stopped a moving car

Tony didn't believe Cap

"Aim for the jetpack"

"Oh man, I thought it was a water truck"

What else you got

Aiii

何これ
Oct 24, 2017
I've always felt that locale was zzzzzzzzzzzz

But, was there a lack of artist to render people in the scenes?

Next time please put more effort into your OP's.

This is literally a "yes" or "no" question, that nobody can answer at that. What is even the target of discussion here? If you want to debate low quality CGI, fine, post some examples and make a point to discuss.

I'm closing this thread because of that, people have no idea what they're supposed to discuss here. If you want to make another attempt with a more elaborate OP and a point of debate, feel free to do so.

Status
Not open for further replies.