• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

reirom

Nov 3, 2017
Well metroid got superb and even better clone games why are so hard to copy zelda style ? I never saw any good zelda like good game ? Era explain for me reirom . Reirom the best theater maker in era thanks cerium for the huge support here I love this forum.. resetera and reirom
Are a huge sucess

DDayton

Oct 27, 2017
Well metroid got superb and even better clone games why are so hard to copy zelda style ? I never saw any good zelda like good game ? Era explain for me reirom . Reirom the best theater maker in era thanks cerium for the huge support here I love this forum.. resetera and reirom
Are a huge sucess

.... I'm a little bit confused.

There have been a number of Zelda clones over the years (Neutopia comes to mind, as does Starfox Adventures, and the recent Oceanhorn), but I have a hard time thinking of any that "stuck."

Dukie85

Chicken Chaser
Oct 25, 2017
Oceanhorn? Also, the little indie title that's basically a complete ripoff of A Link to the Past. Forgot the name of it.

OP
OP
reirom

reirom

Nov 3, 2017
Okami are patetic one of worst game I played the 1 hour to begin the game killed me any interest in it patetic slow and giant boring piece of shit game stop okami is patetic

Dr. Caroll

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Star Fox Adventures. But in the grander scheme of things, most 3D games mimic Ocarina of Time to some extent. You're dealing with a formula that is deeply generic at this point.

Truner

Oct 27, 2017
Hungary
Because there are Zelda games coming out every now and then, something you can hardly say about Metroid...
Your choices are limited. You could play Okami, but it's less of a Zelda ripoff and more of its own thing (tho I don't like it). There's Star Fox Adventures, which is borderline garbage and there's Oceanhorn recently, which is pretty decent for what it is trying to do. I'm sure there are some other games here and there.

You could try Mega Man Legends. Both games are similar in style, only you use a projectile-based weapon most of the time.

OP
OP
reirom

reirom

Nov 3, 2017
Darksiders for me not like Zelda .. okam are boring and slow and need 60 hours to beat piece of shit I tried to play . Wait like 30 minutes to enter in game fuck okami

Status
Not open for further replies.