• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

TheSyldat

Banned
Nov 4, 2018
Ladies and Gents

XCOM 2's Chief Engineer Lilly Shen ... Yay or Nay ?

shen.jpg

Nashira

Alt Account
Banned
Feb 21, 2019
Gears 4 man:

hGtfA7f.gif

3CzkV2g.gif

I often feel like I'm the only person in this forum that appreciates what this game tried to do.

it was hard to ever take the game seriously on a surface level when this is the guy you have to play as:

e86e1bf6fab88a7bc7c2812201aa470b.jpg

i'm done with such white bread characters and i'm done with being fed PoC scraps in the form of NPCs.

TheSyldat

Banned
Nov 4, 2018
Gears 5 will focus heavily on Kait given that she's gonna be central protagonist.
Sadly they won't bother retelling you what was said about her in Gears 4 ...

Sooo if you play Gears 5 I hope you're ready to at least have to watch the cutscenes with her in Gears 4 on youtube ...

Now don't get me wrong Nashira I one million percent understand where you're coming from , I'm just giving you a fair warning Kait's background won't be retold , soooo sadly you'll have to watch a summary somewhere to get a feel for a backgroun because in Gears 5 shit has already went south real bad ...

Nashira

Alt Account
Banned
Feb 21, 2019
Gears 5 will focus heavily on Kait given that she's gonna be central protagonist.
Sadly they won't bother retelling you what was said about her in Gears 4 ...

Sooo if you play Gears 5 I hope you're ready to at least have to watch the cutscenes with her in Gears 4 on youtube ...

Now don't get me wrong Nashira I one million percent understand where you're coming from , I'm just giving you a fair warning Kait's background won't be retold , soooo sadly you'll have to watch a summary somewhere to get a feel for a backgroun because in Gears 5 shit has already went south real bad ...

Thanks for this! I was mostly just talking about how it's hard to be drawn into GoW4 due to the main character. The gifs that ElBoxyBrown posted were super exciting, but also disappointing when you realize that this "Jay-Dee" character is the guy you're playing the entire game as. What a dreadfully boring character, right?

GoW5 is the first GoW since the first game that I'm remotely interested in because of Kait as the main character.

Dragmire

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 25, 2017
I'm already getting recommended DMCV videos with
naked Trish on the thumbnail
Thanks Capcom.
Thanks YouTube.

Joeku

Oct 26, 2017
it was hard to ever take the game seriously on a surface level when this is the guy you have to play as:

i'm done with such white bread characters and i'm done with being fed PoC scraps in the form of NPCs.
Hey, leave Spartacus alone! He was okay as far as bland dudes go. He almost felt like a throwback to last-gen games. I kinda wish the game cared even less about the past generation of characters and sort of was it's own thing, though.

TheSyldat

Banned
Nov 4, 2018
I'm already getting recommended DMCV videos with
naked Trish on the thumbnail
Thanks Capcom.
Thanks YouTube.
Well naked Trish has been done by the manga and the OAV's as well sadly ...
Sooo ain't too surprised to see both Trish and Lady used as eye candy but really if they want to pull that kind of shit at least develop their characters and make them be more than just "Dante except with boobs and even bigger gun" ...
I like my gun gals to have a brain and a real beliveable personnality Capcom ...
I'm just sayin ...

ElBoxy

Oct 25, 2017
More details, who is who here and is one of them Native American?
Top: Reyna Diaz (Kait's mom)
Bottom: Kait Diaz

They're both Outsiders that refused to live under the COG, which is the government Marcus served in the original games. The entire plot of Gears 4 revolves around Kait trying to rescue her mom from a resurrected and evolved Locusts. Judging from their last names I assume they're both mainly Latinx, or Gear's version of Latinx because the games take place on a planet called Sera. Gears sometimes makes it hard to pinpoint what culture and ethnicity a character is based off of.

I don't disagree at all with what you said. JD was easily the weakest out of all the characters and the game's plot really wasn't even about him. It should have been Kait from the beginning. Luckily 5 is changing that.

Last edited:

Dragmire

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 25, 2017
I didn't know naked Trish was that common. (Not an excuse to continue doing that though)
But, it's funny considering she's a clone of Dante's dead mom.

TheSyldat

Banned
Nov 4, 2018
I didn't know naked Trish was that common. (Not an excuse to continue doing that though)
And I whole heartdily agree on this one .
I have just gotten numb to the fact that DMC as a franchise is only bothering to develop its female characters in the Extended Universe ...
Heck Lady has an entire series all to her own that I would have loved to play those story beats by the way , but nope manga only it's gonna be ...

BigWinnie1

Banned
Feb 19, 2018
But, it's funny considering she's a clone of Dante's dead mom.

I'm not even sure why everyone is goong gaga on the scenes. They just show Ass and its not even the most suggestive thing to happen in the series.

I mean DMC4 had dante talk extendedly about bringing a women to orgasm whilr playing with a weapon. I remember that because My mother was watching me play back in the day and its the only thing she remembers about the character if I happen to talk aboit it in front of her or make her watch the Anime with me.

TheSyldat

Banned
Nov 4, 2018
I'm not even sure why everyone is goong gaga on the scenes. They just show Ass and its not even the most suggestive thing to happen in the series.

I mean DMC4 had dante talk extendedly about bringing a women to orgasm whilr playing with a weapon. I remember that because My mother was watching me play back in the day and its the only thing she remembers about the character if I happen to talk aboit it in front of her or make her watch the Anime with me.
Heaven forbid that at long last the manga series about Lady solo Demon hunting gigs gets translated in english and published in your country then ....

I mean Lady has a mission story where she ends pleasuring an incubus with the canon of a freshly cleaned shotgun ...

As to why women are upset I'm gonna let the ladies explain that to you , as far as I am concerned what bothers me is that in game in terms of personnality they are a far cry from their Extended Universe self where they are more than just a pretty ass to be looked at ...

Mr_Antimatter

Oct 28, 2017
It's really pg13 nudity in that scene, which surprised me given this day and age. It came off as less erotic then say, the scenes with glory in dmc4.

Zhukov

Banned
Dec 6, 2017
Gears 4 man:

I often feel like I'm the only person in this forum that appreciates what this game tried to do.
Wait... what did it try to do?

I mostly remember that it introduced an incredibly bland cast of new characters, (Whitebread McMainguy, Black Best Friend, The Girl, Maybe Someone Else I've Forgotten) then seemed to just give up halfway through and bring back all the old ones for a slightly cringy reunion tour that felt like it needed a least one more game worth of space to have any impact.

Also apparently the dead locusts were just sleeping?

Highlight was Marcus getting angry about a firefight ruining his tomato plants

BigWinnie1

Banned
Feb 19, 2018
Heaven forbid that at long last the manga series about Lady solo Demon hunting gigs gets translated in english and published in your country then ....

I mean Lady has a mission story where she ends pleasuring an incubus with the canon of a freshly cleaned shotgun ...
That's just good DMC fun dirty jokes and all. It's just to being naked isn't the a big deal because it was super pg13 lady's Ass shot was audacious but wasn't really as sexy as people were claiming because neither her or nico cared much. She just wanted Nick to get some clothes and to shock into because Nico is a bit weird.

ElBoxy

Oct 25, 2017

I mostly remember that it introduced an incredibly bland cast of new characters, (Whitebread McMainguy, Black Best Friend, The Girl, Maybe Someone Else I've Forgotten) then seemed to just give up halfway through and bring back all the old ones for a slightly cringy reunion tour that felt like it needed a least one more game worth of space to have any impact.

Also apparently the dead locusts were just sleeping?

Highlight was Marcus getting angry about a firefight ruining his tomato plants
I liked Kait specifically and the small moments she had with her mom and uncle. Plus her design is cool. Most of this was in the beginning and the end.

TheSyldat

Banned
Nov 4, 2018

I mostly remember that it introduced an incredibly bland cast of new characters, (Whitebread McMainguy, Black Best Friend, The Girl, Maybe Someone Else I've Forgotten) then seemed to just give up halfway through and bring back all the old ones
Exactly but you know that "halfway through" feeling of yours well that's exactly when during production it happened.
Gears 4 was trying to focus on Kait then change of plans man , because of the usual crowd ...
So they had their shitty "one last ride with Dude MacDudebro" type character that left everybody sour , and now we can finally have a Gears with a non male lead ...
Say thank you to the "I don't want to play a girl" crowd ...

ElBoxy

Oct 25, 2017
Exactly but you know that "halfway through" feeling of yours well that's exactly when during production it happened.
Gears 4 was trying to focus on Kait then change of plans man , because of the usual crowd ...
So they had their shitty "one last ride with Dude MacDudebro" type character that left everybody sour , and now we can finally have a Gears with a non male lead ...
Say thank you to the "I don't want to play a girl" crowd ...
JD wasn't even a "dudebro". That actually would have made his character a little better. He was just there. I don't think The Coalition deserves the full blame. Having a sequel star the son of Marcus is an easy way to greenlit a project. And I'm sure it sounded good in the early dev phase.

Biestmann

Oct 25, 2017

I saw you defend the portrayal in the spoiler thread as well. Here is the thing: you are missing the point.

Growing up, I played the DMC games myself. And young me could appreciate the gaudy fanservice well enough. But I did grow up, and I wanted this series to as well. Obviously, however, that has not happened.

I don't know about you, but I remember Lady in particular for her badass recklessness. A young human demon hunter with a full arsenal of weapons? Totally badass. And it's that I wanted to see more of. What do we get more of instead? Hollow fanservice, at the cost of her doing absolutely nothing all game. She doesn't even get a single scene to show off her abilities. It's not just them 'showing some ass', it is them doing absolutely nothing of worth with the character. It's them conveying that the women of this series aren't worth the spotlight for even a second, unless it is to show off their naked asses. What the fuck am I supposed to take away from that?

This series hasn't evolved since DMC2 in this regard, it has taken ten steps back. And that's why I am done with it.

Xaszatm

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Actually playing through DMCV, I'm a bit more conflicted over Lady's and Trish's designs because they were desexualized from DMC4's designs. Trish's breast size was reduced to be closer to her DMC1's design and Lady actually wears clothes. The problem is that they kind of...are just there. I do think that DMCV was trying to reduce the amount of fanservice (as bad as Lady's naked scene is, I haven't come across anything as bad as the Gloria fight in DMC4) but ended up kind of not really having anything to do with the characters other than being a pair of extra hands.

Trish in DMC4:

dmc1_4_trish.png

Trish in DMCV:

dmc5_trish_0.png

It's still the same outfit but her bust size has decreased to be more in line with DMC1's design.

Lady's kind of annoys me since it is an improvement over DMC4's but there's...uh...I don't think Lady knows what the purpose of pants are...

DMC4 Lady
dmc4_lady.png

DMC V Lady
dmc5_lady_2.png

Like there is a clear attempt to tone down the sexualization of the character from IV for both characters (more obviously lady) in the design. But while that is a positive (for the most part because again, Lady and pants seem like a foreign concept at this point), their use in the story is greatly diminished and they still get a few fanservice scenes really for no reason.

ShadowSwordmaster

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
JD wasn't even a "dudebro". That actually would have made his character a little better. He was just there. I don't think The Coalition deserves the full blame. Having a sequel star the son of Marcus is an easy way to greenlit a project. And I'm sure it sounded good in the early dev phase.
I think most Western developers have a narrow view of what white male lead character should look and act.

TheSyldat

Banned
Nov 4, 2018
Actually playing through DMCV, I'm a bit more conflicted over Lady's and Trish's designs because they were desexualized from DMC4's designs. Trish's breast size was reduced to be closer to her DMC1's design and Lady actually wears clothes. The problem is that they kind of...are just there. I do think that DMCV was trying to reduce the amount of fanservice (as bad as Lady's naked scene is, I haven't come across anything as bad as the Gloria fight in DMC4) but ended up kind of not really having anything to do with the characters other than being a pair of extra hands.

Trish in DMC4:

dmc1_4_trish.png

Trish in DMCV:

dmc5_trish_0.png

It's still the same outfit but her bust size has decreased to be more in line with DMC1's design.

Lady's kind of annoys me since it is an improvement over DMC4's but there's...uh...I don't think Lady knows what the purpose of pants are...

DMC4 Lady
dmc4_lady.png

DMC V Lady
dmc5_lady_2.png

Like there is a clear attempt to tone down the sexualization of the character from IV for both characters (more obviously lady) in the design. But while that is a positive (for the most part because again, Lady and pants seem like a foreign concept at this point), their use in the story is greatly diminished and they still get a few fanservice scenes really for no reason.

How much do you wanna bet that in the next series of Extended Universe material now Nico will be more developped too but in games we will have to once again deal with the fact that they are just furniture ...

For real DMC needs to stop this shit and either they develop the female characters in games too or just don't bother having anymore at all ...

In that particular case I was just more referencing the fact that creators in the studio have gone on record about the fact that during pre prod of Gear 4 it was ONLY Kait's story then producers wanted a "call back to Marcus" , then got insistent again and again and again.

Down to the point that we ended up with this piss poor Gear 4 where the team had to make JD as uninterresting as possibly imagenable so that for the fifth one Kait could finally have the spotlight .
Playing that kind of nasty tricks to force the hand of your producer shouldn't have to happen .
They should have let them make a game about Kait directly rather than this piss poor offer. Heck pay attention to the story telling in the game even in cutscenes you feel the writers frustration ...
And that's not fun for anyone .

ElBoxy

Oct 25, 2017
I swear Trish gets more character development in MvC3 than in any DMC game after the first.

BigWinnie1

Banned
Feb 19, 2018
I saw you defend the portrayal in the spoiler thread as well. Here is the thing: you are missing the point.

Growing up, I played the DMC games myself. And young me could appreciate the gaudy fanservice well enough. But I did grow up, and I wanted this series to as well. Obviously, however, that has not happened.

I don't know about you, but I remember Lady in particular for her badass recklessness. A young human demon hunter with a full arsenal of weapons? Totally badass. And it's that I wanted to see more of. What do we get more of instead? Hollow fanservice, at the cost of her doing absolutely nothing all game. She doesn't even get a single scene to show off her abilities. It's not just them 'showing some ass', it is them doing absolutely nothing of worth with the character. It's them conveying that the women of this series aren't worth the spotlight for even a second, unless it is to show off their naked asses. What the fuck am I supposed to take away from that?

This series hasn't evolved since DMC2 in this regard, it has taken ten steps back. And that's why I am done with it.

That is true. But its almost par the course in DMC if it aint your spotlight game you don't get to do shit. This game is the first time were it feels like the 3 mains actually are needed here to get shit done. I expect to get DLC because absolutely clear that shit goes down with Them and Nico When Nero and V are off looking for Dante because no one has any Idea where he is. Pretty much how the DMC4 Dlc detailed the adventures of Trish and Lady while Nero and Dante were running around the Inside of Fortuna and They were cleaning Up the Outside and trying to keep the collateral to a point and find shit.

If we don't get it along side some Vergil DLC than I'm going to be disappointed but by the way they were excluded and the obvious fact that when you see them after certain points that they had been fighting after they were rescued and got their shit back.

Now the fact that they didn't get included in base game is sad but I truly didn't expect it because they already had 3 characters base with all their wonky shit I didn't expect 2 or 3 more on top of that off the bat.

Also having finished the game now, Did anyone figure out what the dude in the spoiler thread was talking about? About It seeming like Dante and trish were together? I didn't get that at all it seemed like how it always was, Lady, Trish, And Dante being a Threesome unit. They ride or die together for the most part.

Also The end of the game makes it Obvious in how to make new games with Lady and Trish and Nero who are all at a power Level below Dante and Vergil but still more powerful than most stuff so you don't need to go as balls to the wall as this game for threats for them while Vergil and Dante are in Hell trying to make sure the Bigger shit doesn't try to come through to the Human world anymore.

Female Characters, Nico was cool and has her fathers stutter and its hilariously different than all the other women in DMC so I love her. I love wholesome Kyrie running a Orphanage even if we dont get to see her but it makes the most sense to not get her involved, she got a whole thing to keep her occupied. Trish doesn't get much to do but does save Dante from being Captured by Throwing him sparta and and cutting some of his bindings with the throw.

Lady didn't get much to do but her talk about not getting over killing father or family members rang kinda true and sad with her talk with Nero and I loved that bit of heart with her and Nero, Like an Aunty looking out for her nephew. I mean both Lady and Dante were depressed after DMC 3, Dante only gets even more depressed until DMC4.

Last edited:

BigWinnie1

Banned
Feb 19, 2018
I swear Trish gets more character development in MvC3 than in any DMC game after the first.

I think the problem with Trish is that she wants for nothing. She demon hunts and she likes to fuck with Dante but outside of that she likes to lay around like a Cat. Lady is more self-sufficient and while she loves Dante she is also wholly independent in her operation from him unless she finds some big shit and needs backup, which is pretty much how DMC 4 started.

Last edited:

Black Knight

Banned
Oct 28, 2017
User Banned (Permanent): Misogynist rhetoric and dismissing concerns surrounding equal representation
First of all next time try starting the discussion/argument with a more respectful language, I'm sure if it weren't for the huge support feminists get in most western communities on internet your post would be either deleted or edited, respect others before expecting them to respect you and your opinion

Now I'm sure that many people won't like what I'm gonna say next, but I feel the need to say it because I don't like how biased many replies are

Believe it or not, the games developers in the west and especially in America are having their creativity freedom caged by the likes of you, I mean the SJWs, most AAA games from USA lately are affected by the SJWs movements, games developers there have to satisfy many SJWs groups or they will accuse them of hating them, or call them racist, sexists, favoriting, and so on. What about the developers vision? What they really want to develop? Maybe they want that character to be a white man so why do you force them to turn it to a woman from a different race and a lesbian too? Maybe they want this female character to look like that and they should've the right to stay true to their original vision, because they are the creators and we have the right to not buy something we don't like

I hugely doubt that you can't find a game that match what you want, especially since most AAA developers in the west as I said before try to satisfy SJWs, so most western AAA games today shouldn't be offensive to you as a feminist, or are you trying to limit the creativity freedom of more games developers? Because they too have the right to express their ideas freely, they work hard to deliver these games to us, it's only fair that these games are true to their ideas, thoughts, visions, etc..

At the end I must say that there's so much exaggeration in this thread.

TheSyldat

Banned
Nov 4, 2018
I feel a Black Knight will feel very right about himself in about some few minutes ...
maxresdefault.jpg

Last edited:
Oct 27, 2017
First of all next time try starting the discussion/argument with a more respectful language, I'm sure if it weren't for the huge support feminists get in most western communities on internet your post would be either deleted or edited, respect others before expecting them to respect you and your opinion

Now I'm sure that many people won't like what I'm gonna say next, but I feel the need to say it because I don't like how biased many replies are

Believe it or not, the games developers in the west and especially in America are having their creativity freedom caged by the likes of you, I mean the SJWs, most AAA games from USA lately are affected by the SJWs movements, games developers there have to satisfy many SJWs groups or they will accuse them of hating them, or call them racist, sexists, favoriting, and so on. What about the developers vision? What they really want to develop? Maybe they want that character to be a white man so why do you force them to turn it to a woman from a different race and a lesbian too? Maybe they want this female character to look like that and they should've the right to stay true to their original vision, because they are the creators and we have the right to not buy something we don't like

I hugely doubt that you can't find a game that match what you want, especially since most AAA developers in the west as I said before try to satisfy SJWs, so most western AAA games today shouldn't be offensive to you as a feminist, or are you trying to limit the creativity freedom of more games developers? Because they too have the right to express their ideas freely, they work hard to deliver these games to us, it's only fair that these games are true to their ideas, thoughts, visions, etc..

Bruh, we're not talking Dostoevsky, here. This isn't about Lolita being pulled from the market or something. This isn't a sculptor's work being taken down for obscenity. These are consumer products made for money. These folk just want better representation from soulless corporate machines.

Icemonk191

Banned
Oct 25, 2017

What's your opinion on boner culture?

Budi

Oct 25, 2017
Finland
SJWs, most AAA games from USA lately are affected by the SJWs movements, games developers there have to satisfy many SJWs groups or they will accuse them of hating them, or call them racist, sexists, favoriting, and so on. What about the developers vision? What they really want to develop? Maybe they want that character to be a white man so why do you force them to turn it to a woman from a different race and a lesbian too? Maybe they want this female character to look like that and they should've the right to stay true to their original vision, because they are the creators and we have the right to not buy something we don't like

Developer vision has indeed been for long time restricted in gaming, but not by what you call "SJW:s". Stuff like female led games struggling to get a publisher, higher ups demanding for more sexualization of the female characters, or making a white male character the focus in marketing. This is the reality, that's actually been restricting developers vision. Now when audience asks "hey we would like to see this", it's still up to the developer if they comply or not. And believe me, many developers are happy to have proper representation and diversity in their games. This also comes from the devs themselves, not just because the audience asks for it.

Edit: One example I read about quite recently in Eurogamer, was with Lionhead and Fable. https://www.eurogamer.net/articles/2016-05-12-lionhead-the-inside-story

For the development of Fable 2, Peter asked the team to double down on the more progressive elements of Fable 1, spurred on by some of the negative reaction from those upset with the kinds of things you could do in the game.
Lionhead received death threats because it had a gay character and two of the leading heroes were black. One message read: "I can't believe you would put a fa**** in the game." A German magazine wrote a damning preview of Fable in which it accused Peter Molyneux of being "the man who thinks he's god", and called McCormack and other artists satanists. Mums from the Bible belt would write to the studio complaining that their eight-year-old had been exposed to homosexuality.
"We were like, the game's not for eight-year-olds," John McCormack says. "It's a mature-rated game. So it's not really our problem. It's yours. And, I hope you rot in hell.
"With Fable 2 we were like, right, gay marriage, lesbianism, fuck you. We revelled in it."

McCormack was further incensed over a row over the box art for Fable 3.
"They were going, you can't have a black person on the cover, and you can't have a woman. And you want a black woman. And I was like, yes, I do, because it's about be whatever hero you want. No. It's a white guy. That's just the way it is. We know what sells and that's fucking it. Stop the arguing. I was like, fuck you! That was a huge fight.
"They said, what's the most unsuccessful Disney film? I was like, I don't know. They went, Princess and the Frog. Work it out. I was like fuck you, man. I hated it.

Here's one about Dontnod and Remember Me. https://www.gamesindustry.biz/artic...lishers-said-you-cant-have-a-female-character

Last edited:

Xaszatm

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Wow...that was almost as bad as the conspiracy theory that feminists were going to turn America into a fascist state.

TheSyldat

Banned
Nov 4, 2018
What's your opinion on boner culture?
Oh god wow starting real good with a hard hitter

tenor.gif

No really ladies don't mind me I'm just gonna be sitting here and let you tear him a new one .
Don't worry though I got some more that's cookin for when you'll be done with him
And some chocolate chips cookies are also in the oven.

Redcrayon

Patient hunter
On Break
Oct 27, 2017
UK
Sigh.

Tedious as they are, posts like that, contrary to their intentions, confirm the importance of this ongoing discussion :D

Last edited:

Xaszatm

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
A WILD BONER APPEARED

World's most disgusting Whack-A-Mole game ever...

My favorite is "the real enemy isn't minorities, jews, or communists, it's women's suffer age because women vote for all of the above."

It's absolutely ridiculous. Besides, we all know that we are all secretly Lizardmen watching the world from our ivory towers as the common masses follow our every command due to chlorine in the water! Why they need to make up more stuff is silly to me. :P

Just to be clear I'm joking...or am I!!?!?!?!?

...yes, yes I am

Deleted member 18360

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
You guys just can't grasp the pure and uncompromising artistic vision of boob socks. Having even the bare minimum of social accountability is as nothing next to that.

TheSyldat

Banned
Nov 4, 2018
Eat your heart out.

Wait that come out wrong

"Wait for the second batch if you want to"

(I'm franco american ... playing on the fact that in french this litteraly would mean you can eat them for as long as your body can take )

ShyMel

Oct 31, 2017
I like how feminism is ruining (AAA) game development and not shareholder expectations, upper management requesting changes to gameplay/designs/stories, and/or working conditions.

jay

Oct 25, 2017
Do people not yet understand that using "SJW" immediately outs them as having bad opinions that shoulnd't be taken seriously?

TheSyldat

Banned
Nov 4, 2018
I like how feminism is ruining (AAA) game development and not shareholder expectations, upper management requesting changes to gameplay/designs/stories, and/or working conditions.
Hell that's just the tip of the iceberg ...
Trust me this idiot won't be missed ...

Do people not yet understand that using "SJW" immediately outs them as having bad opinions that shoulnd't be taken seriously?
Or plain makes those of us who understand that we're the ones targeted just plug our ears and move along because they can't even be bothered to not throw all of us in the same bag without bothering to learn about us ...

TheSyldat

Banned
Nov 4, 2018
Status
Not open for further replies.