• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Loudninja

Oct 27, 2017
(FARMINGTON, Mo.) — The wife of a Missouri Ku Klux Klan leader has admitted to fatally shooting her husband.

The St. Louis Post-Dispatch reports that Malissa Ancona pleaded guilty Friday to second-degree murder, tampering with evidence and abandonment of a corpse in the 2017 death of Frank Ancona Jr. She was sentenced to life in prison under a plea deal. Frank Ancona identified himself as an imperial wizard of the KKK.

Malissa Ancona initially reported her husband missing. She later claimed her son, Paul Jinkerson Jr., shot him while he was sleeping and after he had asked for a divorce. He faces the same charges as his mom.

But she said Friday that he had no role in the shooting. She said he did help clean up the crime scene in a rural area of southeast Missouri and helped dump the body.
http://time.com/5574199/ku-klux-klan-leader-wife-killing/

NoName999

One Winged Slayer
Banned
Oct 29, 2017
Fuck her for blaming her son and fuck her because she's a white nationalist too

Nov 30, 2018
User banned (3 days): trolling across multiple threads + history of infractions
Celebrate his death or Lorraine Warrens? Hmm

Oct 27, 2017
OH SHIT

That's in my county!

Yah that's not a total shocker

You should hear how most people in this county talk about STL city and county

The diet racism palatable

Kasey

Nov 1, 2017
Boise
Well, um.

That's a shame?

Edit: happier times
2-17b5.jpg

samoyed

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
The only innocent party here is the son, hopefully he's not a shithead himself with these parents.

bunbun777

Oct 29, 2017
Nw
This was the guy that was friends with Daryl Davis right? He was featured in the documentary and at the end his murder was mentioned I think.

Slayven

Never read a comic in his life
Oct 25, 2017
The white genocide was coming from inside the house!

Deleted member 12352

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
One racist dead, one racist in prison for life... why, down Missourah way ah do believe they call that thar a twofer.

sph3re

One Winged Slayer
Avenger
Oct 28, 2017
You gotta hand it to Hitler, he did kill Hitler

Fuck this lady

M.J.

Oct 25, 2017
Umm sorry but the innocent son helped clean up the crime scene and dispose of the body? Then you try to frame him for murder. Dude is implicated either way.

Family of the year, folks.

pwrshll

Oct 27, 2017
I grew up around there (and lived in Farmington for a while). Think I remember seeing this dude standing on a corner by a Subway in a nearby town from time to time, all decked out in his outfit. What a bunch of idiots.

M.J.

Oct 25, 2017
i mean, he'd probably be a really shitty son if he didn't help his mom out when she needed him most

I mean, yes, the son was put in the worst position. Twice over. He could even be a good guy, which would be tragically hilarious.

That mom though? Sure let me murder your terrible KKK dad, then have you help me dispose of the body... But oh! By the way, I'm gonna frame you first for murder, and then rat you out as an accomplice.