• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

gitrektali

Feb 22, 2018

Master the elements in this stealth game where everything burns. Start fires, freeze water, and move earth itself to outsmart superstitious enemies who fear your power. Rescue captive villagers and reclaim your home by turning the environment against the army sent to hunt you down.

GOG

oldboss

Nov 9, 2017
Never heard of it before, looks interesting! Unexpected mix of stealth and magic, I think I'll get it.

chrisypoo

Oct 27, 2017
Good lord this seems tailor made for me. Sidescrolling stealth? Magic? Rad pixel art? Co-op? This shit is bought.

Messofanego

Oct 25, 2017
UK
I love that this game is full of funny and long enemy chatter like in the NOLF or older stealth games, makes it entertaining when you're sneaking around and they're having arguments. Also happy I can ghost levels. I'm at Forest 3, making my way slowly cause replaying levels to get the optional objectives for being undetected and not reloading, and there's good incentive because it's tied to getting upgrade points.

Oct 27, 2017
Roma, Italia
Guys, i gotta ask: what's the best way to get updated on new realeases of games such as this one? Mostly games with a similar atmosphere, or narratives, contextes, especially the ones very few people talk about?

sredgrin

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Guys, i gotta ask: what's the best way to get updated on new realeases of games such as this one? Mostly games with a similar atmosphere, or narratives, contextes, especially the ones very few people talk about?

It's always gonna be hard. Following publishers helps. This is published by Humble Bundle, who don't seem to be the best marketers, but do publish a lot of very good games.

Messofanego

Oct 25, 2017
UK
Getting "no save reload" ticked off is really hard in some levels in Forest 5! How are other people finding it?

The fire propagation is unpredictable in its spread, like if there's a villager you have to free, so you need fire to break his restraints. You can throw fire on a bridge above him, the fire will travel below and free him BUT ALSO it will spread to the door and then the enemy will see him and run after him, the villager will then run away through the crawlspace and then a floor below with two enemies waiting šŸ¤£šŸ˜…!!! These moments are where the immersive sim inspirations shine.

Chivalry

Chicken Chaser
Banned
Nov 22, 2018
Finished the first area and really enjoying it. Way more fun and complex than I expected. Some really good stealth here. Although, I do wish I could see enemy cones of vision.