• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Deleted member 11276

Account closed at user request
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
I know this sounds absolutely crazy and would be mindblowing. Personally, I don't expect a new big Direct until March, but there are more and more hints that lead to a direct fairly soon. But... not this soon!

A guy who draws Fire Emblem art just posted this on twitter:

Now you might rightfully ask the question why you should believe this guy. Well, he tweeted a couple of days before the mini direct last week and they were extremly accurate. He correctly said Fire Emblem wouldn't be on the show which we all thought was a given, considering we thought about a big direct.

He also correctly predicted the nature of the direct. Click the link (because Era doesn't support more than two media in one post for some reason.)

https://twitter.com/theprinceofiris/status/951303812186300416?ref_src=twsrc^tfw&ref_url=https://cdn.rawgit.com/s9e/s9e.github.io/master/iframe/twitter.min.html#951303812186300416

So what do you think? Was that just a coincidence or does this guy has some insider info?

Keep in mind there are more hints

-The empty spot on the direct website
-still no information about online services
-lacking game trailers for nearly releasing games
-in the past every mini direct has been followed by a big direct for the next 20 days. However, keep in mind we never had a mini direct this full of announcements before. So that point is a bit on the weaker side

And now this guy... the plot thickens.

If there are more hints, I will add them to the OP. We can gather them here instead of posting them in the other thread. That will keep things more clean

Last edited:

KZXcellent

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
If we got another one soon then cool. I'm pretty satisfied for now though.

Oct 29, 2017
Only 59 more minutes, guys!

I remember seeing people speculate on a full direct soon as it's "tradition" to have one shortly after a Mini

Oct 25, 2017
FluffyFarIndianabat-max-1mb.gif

DNAbro

Oct 25, 2017
Just don't even think about the possibility of one and you will find happiness.

chase beck

Banned
Jan 3, 2018
GODDAMNIT DON'T GIVE ME HOPE.

DON'T DO THIS TO ME.

I HAD ONE UNBELIEVABLY UNPRODUCTIVE WEEK I CAN'T TAKE ANOTHER.

Deleted member 8791

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 26, 2017
I thought I'd summarize better reasons to expect a new direct soon since credibility of this tweeter is up for grabs.

- Empty spot on Direct site even after Mini. This never fails in the past.
- Lack of obvious stuff to talk about. Fire Emblem, Bayo 1-2, Yoshi, Octopath, Wolfenstein, anything from EPD's 11 teams including the "new ways to play"
- By simply adding a few of these + 3DS they could have skipped the whole Mini thing. Why do a Mini if you don't have to and then not have another direct for months?
- Nintendo wants to sell 20m units, is current lineup enough to carry momentum fully until June? I'd say no, we lack one big game. imo it is indeed Fire Emblem. Probably a more casual aimed game as well.

Can't stop won't stop.

Argot

Oct 29, 2017
If you guys keep making these threads we're all going to be banned and we will deserve it

Nov 1, 2017
They can't just do this again can they?
I refuse to believe it. NoA needs to post a burning Drake Redcrest for me to buy into this one.

This would be insanely cool if it happened

Fomortiis

Jan 2, 2018
If you guys keep making these threads we're all going to be banned and we will deserve it
Yeah, there've been several of these threads over the past couple days and they've all been locked. I do think something fishy's going on but we don't need dedicated threads for it yet

Just stay calm, forget it's a thing, and let it sneak up on you

Kouriozan

Oct 25, 2017
Oooh, it's that time again!
Yeah a more focused FE Switch Direct would make sense, it's a big IP nowadays.

Status
Not open for further replies.