• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

The Wraith

Oct 27, 2017
My mother and my best friend. My girl would mourn, I don't think she would have it in her to avenge me and I wouldn't want her to. I would just want her to move on and be happy if I die.
My mother would murder the person who took me out lmao. Of this I have no doubt. My best friend would help her.

ClickyCal'

Oct 25, 2017
These guys for anyone
tumblr_p8tdhqUWLY1xrc4t5o1_500.gifv

Pagusas

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Frisco, Tx
Pretty sure my wife would burn the world to the ground if she had to. She's pretty intense and comes from a army family.

Admiral Woofington

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
I don't even want someone to avenge me. I just want someone to go to my grave on a rainy night and scream at the heavens that theyll avenge me.

Oct 27, 2017
My mom is pretty crazy.

She keeps pepper spray and a pocket knife in her purse, and she knows how to use a 12-gauge shotgun.

NTGYK

Attempted to circumvent ban with an alt-account
Banned
Oct 29, 2017
My wife would kill everything between her and her target before nuking it from orbit

B.K.

Oct 31, 2017
No one. There would probably be a party. I'm pretty sure everyone would be glad I was gone.

SolVanderlyn

I love pineapple on pizza!
Oct 28, 2017
Earth, 21st Century
Nah, people would just sulk a lot.

My ex, though, back when we were together, maybe. She had a real warrior spirit. Knowing how she works, she would either still be the one to do it, or be rejoicing based on her mood.

I need to make a snarky detective friend before I die. Then we can sort this problem out

Lord Fagan

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
(beleaguered sigh)

Yeah, sure. Whatever.

In fact, fuck it. If somebody doesn't do the killer back 3 times what they did to me, then they aren't a true friend.

I'll start a chain email letting all my loved ones know.

Rosebud

Two Pieces
Apr 16, 2018
Probably my dad, but I would prefer my family continuing their lives (like it's easy lol).

subpar spatula

Refuses to Wash his Ass
Oct 26, 2017
i am just gonna make a fund where if in the case i die through mysterious circumstances, the money will be used to hire an ex-military god-tier solider who now plays billiards for fun in a dive bar, and they'll find who killed me. through their journey they will learn more and better understand who they are as a person and come to terms with what they are: a killer. in a way, my death will save another and give them hope.

eso76

Prophet of Truth
Dec 8, 2017
Mom has a bad case of RA now, but a few years ago she definitely would have and succeeded.

Right now wife would. Daughter when she gets older. A couple friends.

dark_prinny

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 26, 2017
I'll come back like one of those Star Trek ghosts and avenge my self.

Oct 25, 2017
Kind of a weird question to ask right after MLK jr day, and right before Black History Month, don't you think?

Obsess about revenge all you want, but most people on this planet have thankfully never pursued the ones they are owed. If white privilege was a universal quality, this planet would be a pile of ash and regret.

That said, I am white, so I like to obsess about it too (if only because Hollywood keeps telling me to).(watch Blue Ruin, y'all). But it is a pointless power fantasy where you are willfully ignoring the suffering within said fantasy. And we owe a better answer to others and ourselves than violence, we owe justice.

Unless you're the president of the United States, apparently. Fuck yeah, doing crimes and ain't doing time. Yaaaaaay white people!

Dyle

One Winged Slayer
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
I will be avenged by Geebis and Jeremy a.k.a. "the sauce", better known as the boof knights

Last edited: