Are you planning to buy another console before Next Gen ?

• Yes, a PS4 Pro

Votes: 13 4.0%
  • Yes, a Xbox One X

Votes: 9 2.8%
  • Yes, a Nintendo Switch / or upcoming Switch Revision

Votes: 74 22.8%
  • Yes, Several systems

Votes: 11 3.4%
  • No thanks, I'll wait for Next Gen consoles now

Votes: 217 67.0%

• Total voters

Deleted member 35598

User requested account closure
Banned
Dec 7, 2017
Spain
We know Next Gen consoles are less that 2 years away now ( probably around Holiday 2020 ).

Are you planning to buy any other system in the meantime ? If yes, which one ?

Dojima

Alt-account
Banned
Jan 25, 2019
Nope, got the X, Pro and Switch. I don't need to get anything else

Dukie85

Chicken Chaser
Oct 25, 2017
I don't have any reason to at this point. I've got all 3 current systems(Pro, X, Switch), so I can just sit back and wait for next gen to arrive.

Son Goku

Banned
Oct 31, 2017
Possibly a switch depending on if I catch up on my backlog at some point. Would be nice to have in the family room for games like smash and kart but I'd only get those, Mario, Zelda, and maybe some classics so I'm still debating

Betty

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Nope, saving up for PS5 and maybe whatever VR device it may have.

I wanted to get an Xbox One X but at this point if I really want to get into the Xbox ecosystem I may as well wait for Scarlet, it'll have to be compelling to make me pick it up near launch though.

Fuzzy

Completely non-threatening
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Toronto
Modern console? No.
Retro console? Maybe. Depends on the price.

EDIT: Actually, if there was a Switch revision then maybe I'd get a second one.

Deleted member 7148

Oct 25, 2017
If the upgraded rumored Switch is good enough, I'll probably make the upgrade. Otherwise, no. I have a Pro, X and Switch already.

Booki

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Brooklyn
I plan on buying a Switch because I'm interested in the next Fire Emblem title. It's a really weird feeling because it was the same situation with my 3DS purchase and FE: Awakening.

skipgo

Dec 28, 2018
No, but i'm probably gonna have to wait until the slim version of the next consoles are released cause those are usually more affordable where I live.

Aaronsteel

Sep 24, 2018
Have an XBone, Switch, and PC, so I'll most likely get a PS4 once it gets cheaper just to get in on the exclusives. Did the same thing with PS3 a few years back and I'm still going through those so I can wait a little.

Oct 29, 2017
UK
Tempted to get a XBO at some point so I can play all those XBOriginal 360 games I never played. But I dunno how many there are that I want to play at this point. I wish Scalebound didn't die.

Dash Kappei

Nov 1, 2017
Just maybe a Switch's revision, depending on what it improves upon and its cost.

I adore, nay LOVE, my Switch but god almighty the hardware and especially the joycons' build quality, is fuckin AWFUL.

Tbm24

Oct 25, 2017
Own them all already, as I usually do. I like games too much to shackle myself to just one console.

I will debate a new Nintendo handheld however if that ever happens because, what's the point?

Number45

Oct 25, 2017
Currently weighing up my options on a Switch - whether to buy now or wait for a possible revision but I'll definitely buy within the next year or so.

Then wait to see what PS5 has to offer.

Yasuke

Oct 25, 2017
Already got a PS4 Pro and a Switch. Nothing else to buy till next gen, unless I really like a Switch revision (really only want the ability to pair Bluetooth headphones though).

Volcane

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
I may buy a Switch, if it comes down in price. I think the sweet spot for me would be about ÂŁ199.

Kill3r7

Oct 25, 2017
Nope I am all set. Outside of wanting to use up some GS credit I have no desire to upgrade period. Next gen included.

DontHateTheBacon

Unshakable Resolve
Oct 27, 2017
Yeah, I might grab an extra Switch for Animal Crossing and Minecraft for my wife and I to play together.

Rosur

Oct 28, 2017
Possibly a Switch revision if a good jump but likely not as now I'm waiting for Next gen as should be next year.

Deleted member 30569

Banned
Nov 3, 2017
No more consoles for me for the rest of this gen, and quite possibly, ever. I've upgraded my PC and have Switch on the side for Nintendo exclusives and some on the go Capcom titles. So between those, I have everything I need. Actually, more than I need, since the PC backlog alone is practically endless.

Deleted member 135

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
It depends. If in the slim chance the PS5 is announced for a Fall 2019 release I'll wait and buy that. If there is no announcement by the time I get my tax refund at the end of Feb I'll buy a Switch.

Rodjer

Self-requested ban.
Jan 28, 2018
Nah, probably i'll sell my Switch if there's nothing interesting by the end of year and re-buy it once Bayonetta 3 or MP4 are available or if there's a Switch Pro.

Duxxy3

Oct 27, 2017
USA
I had an Xbox One X for a while, but I ended up just playing games on PC anyhow. So I'll probably just stick with the base consoles until next gen comes out.

Acquiescence

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Lake Titicaca
Nah. The Pro felt like too insignificant an upgrade, I can't see me re-buying a Switch and the Xbox One just isn't an enticing product. All eyes on next gen now where hardware is concerned.