• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

TheRaidenPT

Editor-in-Chief, Hyped Pixels
Verified
Jun 11, 2018
Lisbon, Portugal
I will remember it as the biggest injustice ever done to Kojima and his team.

As a game as a whole... An unfinished one which is on Konami

Jan 10, 2018
Hmm, it might be. It's the only game where I've literally felt like I was playing some beta version for the last third. It felt so incomplete that I started to wonder if it was some kind of joke. All I could think was "yeah, this is where they pulled the plug and had to rush everything".

BluePigGanon

Oct 27, 2017
The core gameplay was so polished (and still holds up so well), the clunkiness of the story in the late game didn't phase me. It's never felt incomplete, it just felt narratively clunky - but frankly every MGS post MGS1 felt clunky (or worse) to me anyway so...

Owlowiscious

Oct 27, 2017
Felt complete to me. Just because people rip apart the floorboards and find blueprints for a third story, it doesn't mean that this lovely completed two story house is not complete.

Prine

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Yes. But only because it's a franchise I hold dearly, the pain of its abrupt and obvious development end is more acute, and so it's failure is felt more then any other.

Deleted member 2618

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Not after playing FFXV...

Although I do think MGSV's incompleteness is the most jarring just because we got to see what exactly was planned in an unfinished cutscene and those few missions would've saved the game for me, easily. FFXV had multiple games cut going back a decade. I can live with that.