• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

CesareNorrez

Oct 25, 2017
Grass has always been Riskes strongest surface. I don't see her translating that to hard courts since she hasn't already but we'll see

I'm not expecting her to win, just get past the first round, maybe even the second. Something she hasn't done in years at the US Open. She is now at a career high ranking. She should show some improvement across the board. It's great she just gained a ton of points so she has a full year to build.

mclem

Oct 25, 2017
Hah at the interview:

"So we looked at the players remaining in your half of the draw, and among the four of you there are 31 grand slam final appearances"
"Oh my gosh, really?"
"...all belonging to you"

perfectchaos007

It's Happening
Oct 25, 2017
Texas
Svitolina better better not lose to an unseeded opponent. This is her chance tia prove she can go deeper than 5 rounds in a slam

Oct 25, 2017
the Williams sisters really changed shit for black girls in tennis. White people would've gone insane at Coco daring to be dark skinned and bang her chest in front of England in the 90s.

Twenty7kvn

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
This is some much fun to watch. Serena is seeing his serve so well, she's just unloading on it.

Tygre

Oct 25, 2017
Chesire, UK
Made me chuckle.

How is Andy playing? I am not able to watch live and have just been following the scores.
Not great, hence my comment.

Serena is dragging them through this match, hitting the winners, making the big shots.

Andy is making bad decisions, playing poor shots, a little slow to move. He's clearly still not back to full fitness.

Of course they're still both Champions, I'm sure he'll come back next game.

Wafflinson

Banned
Nov 17, 2017
Not great, hence my comment.

Serena is dragging them through this match, hitting the winners, making the big shots.

Andy is making bad decisions, playing poor shots, a little slow to move. He's clearly still not back to full fitness.

Of course they're still both Champions, I'm sure he'll come back next game.

Ok I definitely have to catch up when I get out of my conference. Hopefully this helps build her confidence going into the finals on the women's side.

I also hope Andy can step up and they can make a real run in doubles.

chuckddd

Oct 25, 2017
Svitolina was getting blasted off the court when I left for work. Surprised she won, in straights for that matter.

John Dunbar

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
goffin has been pretty solid at the start of the match. would be nice if he got the first set to make things a bit interesting, but still think this is 3-0 for djokovic, 4-1 at worst.

John Dunbar

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
don't see goffin being able to maintain his early level to make this competitive in the long run. being broken back from 30-0 was a bad sign, with a double fault and an easy error.

MIMIC

Dec 18, 2017
Yay Novak takes the first.

Novak's not even playing that well (aside from his movement) and still manages to bag the first. Goffin was slightly the better player and the aggressor in that set but had a dip in level and overplayed.

miserable

Oct 27, 2017
just cancel the rest of the matches and give the trophy to Djoker already.

I mean why even bother, none of these dudes can beat him even when he plays badly.

John Dunbar

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
every time nadal-federer clash has looked likely at the us open or wimbledon (since 2008), one or both of them bottled it against some rando. will it be nishikori or querrey to spoil the party this year?