• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Bobson Dugnutt

Self Requested Ban
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Can't see why this is seen as a complete lock for Djokovic.

I have a feeling Batista Agut will give him a good game, at least more so than the other journeymen or great matchups he's faced.

And Nadal is serving ridiculously efficiently this year. He usually tends to win slams whej when his serve is firing, as much as I dislike it. Happy to be proven wrong

Ricker

Oct 27, 2017
Beautiful Province of Quebec.
If this goes to 3 sets,its going to be a long one...those rallies lol...pretty even match,rooting for Halep.

Serena will defeat Strycova in one bite lol...Strycova does not belong there at all...she is very good in doubles but Konta absolutly choked and beat herself,that last set was atrocious from her.

Peru

Oct 26, 2017
There's a tight match somewhere in here, with those good rallies, but Halep that step above

Peru

Oct 26, 2017
Halep looks pretty faultless atm, to be honest, even when Svitolina ups her game in the 2nd set

Peru

Oct 26, 2017
Serena Halep would be the big ticket final of course, but still I want to see Strycova show up today.

My cash cow dream for the future of WTA is Coco and Anisimova delivering on the hype and then developing a rivalry

Hootie

Dec 25, 2017
According to google, Djokovic/Bautista Agut will play first at 1pm BST, then Fedal is afterwards!

perfectchaos007

It's Happening
Oct 25, 2017
Texas
Given Strycovas ranking being outside the top 50 this could have been a first round matchup for Serena and it's showing right now. Still time for Strycova to turn this around but she needs to get it going fast

perfectchaos007

It's Happening
Oct 25, 2017
Texas
Halep please make this a fight
I want a fight too but Serena needs to win this. Women's tennis doesn't need a homophobic woman all alone atop the all time slam winners list. If Serena loses this final that will be 3 finals losses in a row for her and at that point she may be too mentally damaged from those finals losses to ever win another slam.

Wafflinson

Banned
Nov 17, 2017
I want a fight too but Serena needs to win this. Women's tennis doesn't need a homophobic woman all alone atop the all time slam winners list. If Serena loses this final that will be 3 finals losses in a row for her and at that point she may be too mentally damaged from those finals losses to ever win another slam.
I mean, no one gave a shit about Margaret Court when Serena was in the teens in grand slams. Everyone talked about 22 and the open era record and often brought up how pre-open era the records don't really matter due to limited access.

Then Serena passes 22 and suddenly Court matters and the commentators stop bringing up why the eras were different. 24 only mattered once it could be used to lessen the achievements of a black woman.

Last edited:

Green Yoshi

Attempted to circumvent ban with an alt account
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Cologne (Germany)
Djokovic will win this tournament. :-(

Steffi Graf won the Golden Slam in 1988, was 377 weeks the Number 1 and won 22 titles in the open era. For me she will always be before Margaret Court.

Last edited:

John Dunbar

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
started watching at the beginning of the second set. looked to be a routine win for djokovic, but the second set has at least been good stuff.

OP
OP
Mcfrank

Mcfrank

Oct 28, 2017
Let's go Bautista Agut. Hard to believe how fucking slow this court is playing. Looks like Roland garros 2.0

Yerffej

Prophet of Regret
Oct 25, 2017
I don't like Djokovic personally but I respect his ability. unreal player. Still, hope Agut somehow pulls this off.