• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Peru

Oct 26, 2017
Messy match, something got in the head of Djoker. Good defending by Agut tho

bionic77

Oct 25, 2017
Ah. Haven't they been saying the court is playing really slow?
They have been slowing it down for many years now.

I am old so I prefer watching it be really quick and seeing it reward serve and volleyers.

But I guess I am in the minority and most fans just want to see hundreds of forever rallies.

Number45

Oct 25, 2017

I am old so I prefer watching it be really quick and seeing it reward serve and volleyers.

But I guess I am in the minority and most fans just want to see hundreds of forever rallies.
I prefer faster play and points, but that last point was amazing.

jett

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
Hurry it up Djoker.

tenor.gif

Yerffej

Prophet of Regret
Oct 25, 2017

Nah I'm with you and I don't think this favors my boy Fed.

OP
OP
Mcfrank

Mcfrank

Oct 28, 2017
This court is disgusting. Might as well not have different surfaces if the grass is gonna play like this.

OP
OP
Mcfrank

Mcfrank

Oct 28, 2017
For who?

Fed is not really playing that well but hasn't he beaten Nadal the last 4 times they played?

I would favor Nadal on current form (Fed is looking old to me this year) and Joker in the finals, but I don't think either is going to be a blowout.

4-1 in their last 5 for Federer (plus an additional walkover)

Peru

Oct 26, 2017
Djokovic slightly out of it even if he wins. Might just be a head case day tho

John Dunbar

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
this is all part of djokovic's brilliant plan to delay this game so long that federer and nadal have to finish tomorrow.

miserable

Oct 27, 2017
this is all part of djokovic's brilliant plan to delay this game so long that federer and nadal have to finish tomorrow.
Bingo. Also because the roof will close at 21:00 or whatever the time so Nadal gets screwed again. Federer wins which is what Djoker wants because he knows he's gonna have an easier time beating Roger.

miserable

Oct 27, 2017
honest question: out of all the players who could have given Djokovic the most trouble here this year?

John Dunbar

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
assessing federer's chances:

pros: nadal has not been in a grass court final since 2015, and has not been in a wimbledon final since 2011
cons: this shit is like green clay
conclusion: not good

perfectchaos007

It's Happening
Oct 25, 2017
Texas
Still baffling how every slam has mad multiple Fedal battles.....except for the US Open where Nadal and Federer have never met