• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

vestan

#REFANTAZIO SWEEP
Dec 28, 2017
What happened to those modding tools CDPR were supposed to release?

Are they out?

Xalbur

Mar 30, 2019
I really hope people stick with this more than the Witcher 2 modding tools, would love if this got big enough to give us stuff like Enderal or Black Mesa.

Phellps

Oct 25, 2017
Looks awesome. Wish I had the patience and time to learn to mess around with this stuff. It's super interesting.

Plywood

Does not approve of this tag
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
tenor.gif

May 17, 2018
I'M A CONSOLE GAMER but. if this takes off I'm willing to put down the coin for a PC to enjoy whatever comes of this. W3 is my GOAT game.

SunBroDave

Oct 25, 2017
My heart skipped a beat for a moment when I thought these were official. Still, this is exciting nonetheless

Cantaim

Oct 25, 2017
The Stussining
"Falskaar" like mods incoming...
Don' get too excited for that lol. Mods like that only happen when someone loves a game and are also looking to add something to their portfolio to get a job in the industry.

I'M A CONSOLE GAMER but. if this takes off I'm willing to put down the coin for a PC to enjoy whatever comes of this. W3 is my GOAT game.
Man if this takes off and puts out even half the amazing mods the Skyrim modding community has made... Game of the life time potential right here.

Bizzquik

Chicken Chaser
Nov 5, 2017
Yeah, should probably add "Unofficial" to the thread title, but this is really cool nonetheless.

I used several mods downloaded from the Nexus website during my last playthrough that I installed with the Witcher 3 mod manager. Mods have really come along way on this game over the years - and continue to get better.

May 17, 2018
Yeah, should probably add "Unofficial" to the thread title, but this is really cool nonetheless.

I used several mods downloaded from the Nexus website during my last playthrough that I installed with the Witcher 3 mod manager. Mods have really come along way on this game over the years - and continue to get better.

the Witcher 3 is the only time I've ever envied PC gamers. so many quality of life mods are available for this game. Plus the graphical enhancements

Hanbei

Nov 11, 2017
Just started the game for the first time ever a couple days ago on Steam, I could make use of this, thanks OP.

OP
OP
dex3108

dex3108

Oct 26, 2017
I put "Community" in title to hilight that they are not "Official". I guess that it didn't work :D

Deleted member 29464

Account closed at user request
Banned
Nov 1, 2017
Fuck, I was only two days ago looking into the modding scene and what tools were available. I really look forward to seeing what people create.

Foffy

Oct 25, 2017
Witcher 1 remake mod. DO IT!

We've already seen a concept of this just using the existing game. It would be cool to see Witcher 1 remade with modern controls in mind, as I imagine the aged elements of it are what makes it such a difficult thing to get back into.

It would probably take a lot of work, as most of the game, unless I'm mistaken, takes place in areas you never see in the third game. That means having to make it all from the ground up, unless they can port the assets and just update them ala the Morrowind and Oblivion fan remakes.

SaiST

Oct 25, 2017
We've already seen a concept of this just using the existing game. It would be cool to see Witcher 1 remade with modern controls in mind, as I imagine the aged elements of it are what makes it such a difficult thing to get back into.

It would probably take a lot of work, as most of the game, unless I'm mistaken, takes place in areas you never see in the third game. That means having to make it all from the ground up, unless they can port the assets and just update them ala the Morrowind and Oblivion fan remakes.
Utilizing and tweaking Wild Hunt's assets was exactly what I had in mind.

Would still be a ton of work, of course.

DaciaJC

Banned
Oct 29, 2017
This is amazing. I wonder if these tools will somehow make mod limits an issue of the past? Would be nice not to have to worry about merging everything.

Sankara

Alt Account
Banned
May 19, 2019
Paris
Sorry if I'm being a bit too fast with this, but has anything been produced with this yet? Or what can we expect with it?