• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

texhnolyze

Oct 25, 2017
Indonesia
It was supposed to release in May, but pushed back to August due to technical issues.

FEATURES
  • CREATE YOUR CHARACTER: With the ability to create your characters appearance, and customise the various armour types available, you can truly create a character that is your own.

• ATTRIBUTES: Distribute your Attribute points to help shape your characters skills. Want to solve things scientifically? Increase your intelligence! Want to make an agile, stealth oriented character? Increase your Agility! How about resolving potential issues through dialogue? Increase your Charisma!

• FACTIONS: Encounter factions with different ideals, beliefs, and morals. Join them, betray them, or fight them. It's all up to you!

• EXPLORATION: Explore hand-crafted planets in the Adallio star system. As you try to unwrap the mystery that has befallen you and your crew mates, you will make choices which will affect the way the story develops; along with how your companions and others perceive you, and end game scenarios.

• CHOICES: There are always choices, and multiple approaches to complete objectives. Approach NPC's to try and extract information through dialogue, take the stealth approach and sneak behind them, or simply shoot through your enemies using a wide variety of weapons.

• WEAPON CUSTOMISATION: Weapons can be upgraded, and customised to your liking. With various skins and attachments, you can easily customise the weapons to suit your play style.

• PERKS: Modules will allow you to upgrade your character in various ways; giving you multiple new abilities and perks you can use in and out of battle. Obtain modules by completing missions, finding them in the world, or by leveling up!
Here's a trailer and 8 minute gameplay video:

From what I've gathered so far, it's basically The Outer Worlds lite. The dev said it'll take around 14-15 hours to finish the game (main + side quests), and it'll be priced at $14.99.

Florin4k4

Banned
Mar 18, 2019
The shooting looks better than some AAA games.
Not a fan of the static enemies though. Maybe that changes with the difficulty

Deleted member 426

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
It was supposed to release in May, but pushed back to August due to technical issues.

Here's a trailer and 8 minute gameplay video:

From what I've gathered so far, it's basically The Outer Worlds lite. The dev said it'll take around 14-15 hours to finish the game (main + side quests), and it'll be priced at $14.99.

Isn't the Outer Worlds also supposed to be not really AAA size? I assume it's also 10-15 hours, well at least for the campaign.

ZeroMaverick

Mar 5, 2018
Obviously, I have no idea what the final product will be, but from those videos this kinda looks like a game Jim Sterling would make a steam cleaner video about

OP
OP
texhnolyze

texhnolyze

Oct 25, 2017
Indonesia
Isn't the Outer Worlds also supposed to be not really AAA size? I assume it's also 10-15 hours, well at least for the campaign.
Yeah, Outer Worlds is AA. But still, this is indie and not remotely comparable in terms of manpower and budget.

Outer Worlds is also much bigger and may last up to 40 hours according to Obsidian.

ara

Oct 26, 2017
Yeah, Outer Worlds is AA. But still, this is indie and not remotely comparable in terms of manpower and budget.

Outer Worlds is also much bigger and may last up to 40 hours according to Obsidian.

The Outer Worlds is AA and this is... a.

Looks mighty impressive for one dev, though.

Oct 27, 2017
If it's meant to be basically what Outer Wilds is, except the primary moment to moment gameplay is shooting.... personally not interested. We'll see when it comes out how much other unique concepts it brings to the table.

Breqesk

Oct 28, 2017

The Outer Worlds is supposed to be roughly the same length as KotOR II, according to Obsidian.

TOpAAiR.png

Komo

Info Analyst
Verified
Jan 3, 2019
The shooting needs some work. It looks like it holds no weight, but the game past that looks amazing for a one man show.

OP
OP
texhnolyze

texhnolyze

Oct 25, 2017
Indonesia
Wow, I've completely forgotten about this game. Just look at the original release date, it's almost been a year already.

Good thing that they delayed it.

Windy_Smile

Oct 27, 2017
Completely slipped my mind. Still looking great, love the Destiny vibes that the skyboxes are giving me.

Jamaro

Oct 27, 2017
This looks...ridiculously amazing for a game made by a single person. Just what the heck. Feel like I have to give this a try at $14.99 out of curiosity if nothing else.

Mentalist

Mar 14, 2019
Nice, been following this since Spring.

Looks pretty ambitious, and you can never have too many FPS/RPGs.

Already had this wishlisted; glad to see it's not dead.