• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Chaos Legion

The Wise Ones
Oct 30, 2017
This will be a very good year for Sony
Feel like it's too early. Venom 2 should be big. Ghostbusters: Afterlife and Morbius are questionable. Peter Rabbit 2 and Mitchells vs Machines, who knows. Bloodshot probably won't do well domestically. They have nothing in December with Uncharted being moved.

Cpt-GargameL

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
image0.png

The streams crossed with TROS and Jumanji. Bad Boys killing it at the top too.
Remember when people were saying TROTS was going to eat into Jumanjis legs because it's release was the opposite of TLJ/1st Jumanji Lol

KillstealWolf

One Winged Slayer
Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
Damn, I'm out of the loop.

Venom was dreadful. Can't wait to see this one.

I sorta hope they don't try to revel in the fact the first one is bad.

Like, if they redo the Lobster Scene and have even more ham like, now Eddie's gonna try eat a whole Octopus or something, ya messed it up.

Okay when I was writing that day may brain did admittingly half want to see Eddie try to chow down on a Octopus now to see how weird it would look.

Timbuktu

Oct 25, 2017
Damn. So many films out now over here that I want to see this week: A Hidden Life and Weathering with You and I still have to see 1917.

Zygnosis

Banned
Dec 1, 2017
Bad Boys 3 is ok. Would give it a rotten with 3/5.

Little Women is a bit better. Saoirse deserves the nomination, she is a force of nature. Gerwig... not so sure, because the movie is really safe and bland. It's really well made and basically that's all it has. Saoirse is the movie.

hodayathink

Oct 25, 2017
Sony have made some truly baffling decisions(that Aunt May movie) but hey, maybe they've learned

You mean the Aunt May movie that never even got to the point of having a script, let alone being greenlit? The one that only exists as e-mails? I'd argue right now that every studio tosses around terrible ideas that usually don't see the light of day.

Little Women is a bit better. Saoirse deserves the nomination, she is a force of nature. Gerwig... not so sure, because the movie is really safe and bland. It's really well made and basically that's all it has. Saoirse is the movie.

I'd argue that Florence pretty much rises to Saoirse's level, and Timothee isn't that far behind them. The movie isn't just the Saoirse show.

Tace

Avenger
Nov 1, 2017
The Rapscallion
You mean the Aunt May movie that never even got to the point of having a script, let alone being greenlit? The one that only exists as e-mails? I'd argue right now that every studio tosses around terrible ideas that usually don't see the light of day.
Sure, but then stuff like ASM2 does see the light of day. Where they almost tried to bring Peter's dad back to life before Marvel shut that down. Or how they forced Raimi to put Venom in Spider-Man 3

I don't trust Sony with Spider-Man

Deleted member 16452

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Gonna see Bad Boys tomorrow night. My showing was already like 80% sold when I bought the tickets this morning.

Joni

Oct 27, 2017
Wouldn't they have to deal with John Landis to get the rights back?
Bruckheimer owns it nowadays. But Paramount is over, they sold the project rights to Netflix. Adil and Bilal are supposed to be still on board, with Bad Boys 4 Life being a hit it is unlikely they'll be dropped.

Status
Not open for further replies.