• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ignatz Mouse

Oct 27, 2017
I don't agree with some of your criticisms, but what improvements do you want from a sequel?

Well, for me the humor almost all fell flat, and the plot was a kiddified noir/crime plot that bungled the basics... so, a better plot and actual humor?

It pretty much completely leaned on the IP for entertainment value, and it showed.

blackw0lf48

Jan 2, 2019
Knives Out will cross 150 million this weekend, with right now an estimated 15 percent drop.

Little Women should cross 100 million end of next weekend or shortly after

HardRojo

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Peru
Gonna watch Sonic. For some reason I give 0 shits about Birds of pray, plus its title translated to Spanish sounding weird as fuck doesn't help either.

Chaos Legion

The Wise Ones
Oct 30, 2017
christmas-story-50-inch-leg-lamp-leg-only-1000-web.jpg

Deleted member 17388

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Man, I can see Sonic beating out Harley Quinn because this world makes no sense.
I think so. Even domestically. Sonic's reviews would have to be terrible to not outdo BoP.

Gonna watch Sonic. For some reason I give 0 shits about Birds of pray, plus its title translated to Spanish sounding weird as fuck doesn't help either.
See, «Aves de presa» suena como el pollito frito que vende la vecina en la esquina :v
Qué sabroso ese título.

janusff

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Austin, TX
Good god Little Women was fantastic! What a film. Blew me away. Greta proving herself a master filmmaker as far as I'm concerned. Sure the source material is brilliant but god damn, way better than the other versions, by like a mile. Brilliantly edited and framed. Noah hasn't made a film this great that's for sure

Deleted member 16452

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
I think so. Even domestically. Sonic's reviews would have to be terrible to not outdo BoP.

See, «Aves de presa» suena como el pollito frito que vende la vecina en la esquina :v
Qué sabroso ese título.

Es un título demasiado raro, al menos para mí. No sé qué tan bien le irá y tampoco cómo han estado marketeando la película en Latam.

Its one of those titles they should've done more market research and just do a full title change for Spanish imo.

Does sound like a name for a chicken place haha.

RolandGunner

Oct 30, 2017
The lack of a big new release really helped everything's legs. Both Jumanji and Knives Out had sub 20% drops.

Jumanji might break $300M domestically. Don't think anyone saw that coming.

Status
Not open for further replies.