• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

DJwest

Oct 26, 2017
I saw this. I was surprised how relaxed and free flowing the profanity was from Will. The James Avery and Tupac comments from him were real shit. It was refreshing to see him spit so honestly.
I was really surprised too. Will is open about his insecurities. I also hope that Martin can get a deal for a comedy special. He was the highlight of Bad Boys 3 for me, his comedic timing is genius

OrangeAtlas

Oct 25, 2017
Weathering With You definitely doing nicely, thought it was a quick Fathom release so surprised to see it hanging around for the weekend.

I wonder how well it would continue to do though, everyone freaked out this time last year when Dragon Ball made the top 5 then it tanked after a couple of weeks because the weebs rushed out to see it.

Dec 12, 2017
I was really surprised too. Will is open about his insecurities. I also hope that Martin can get a deal for a comedy special. He was the highlight of Bad Boys 3 for me, his comedic timing is genius
Yeah, he was really open about personal stuff I have never seen come out of any interviews in the past.
Why don't work Murphy Lee's shift at Arbys so he can lay down a fire track for this movie?
Murphy Lee was the best rapper out of the St. Lunatics but Nelly was better marketed.

PhoncipleBone

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
Kentucky, USA
What would have Olaf from once Upon A time looked like?
Razgriz-Specter ?
JackFrost1997.jpg

Jlynn

Nov 6, 2017
A sensible 90 mil compared to 130 mil for BB2

From what I gathered online, while 2 was a worldwide success, it was a little too close for comfort to the studio. Bruckheimer tried to get 3 made for years but Sony was dragging along. Not to mention Bay, Smith, and Lawrence commanded money.

I guess Sony considered Bay to be the weak link and axed him out of the equation. It's paying off.

Helot_Azure

Banned
Oct 29, 2017
Very happy to see Bad Boys doing well. I'm not sure they should do a part 4 though. I'd prefer the series to end on a high note instead of dragged into the ground like the Fast and Furious franchise.

Dec 12, 2017
You know if Aladdin failed they would have labeled it as a Will Smith bomb.
I'm not so sure about that. Going into it, all the talk was about how Guy Ritchie was a horrible fit for Aladdin and Will not being blue for the entirety of the film.

It certainly didn't feel like Will was being positioned as a potential fall guy.

Naijaboy

The Fallen
Mar 13, 2018
In minor rivalry news, Harriet and Queen & Slim are at $43 million each. The later is ul by 700,000, but the Odlscar bump might put Harriet over the top.

tsampikos

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Im surprised Bad Grandpas is doing so well. Good on Martin. He's been in some pretty scary situations from the mid 2000s until now.

Skel1ingt0n

Oct 28, 2017
BB3 has no right being as good as it was.
It's not perfect. It has plenty of flaws. But my wife and I were both thoroughly entertained on a lazy Sun morning.

grang

Nov 13, 2017
Did Uncut Gems get dropped from AMC this week or something? I thought it was top 10 or close to it last week?

Status
Not open for further replies.