• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Deleted member 5666

user requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
If BoP can miraculously hold onto the #3 and #4 spot for a couple of weeks maybe things will be ok.
f6c.jpg

That ship has already sailed.

yumms

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
- I remember Justice League and Suicide Squad on how bad those movies were.
- I remember BvS on how good looking and sounding the movie was.
- Remember Wonder Women and Shazam how much fun they were.
- Saw BoP last week, barely remember anything that happened in it. No a terrible movie at all, also not a great movie, nothing in this movie stood out...including the fight scenes, which seemed like from a low budget tv show. After watching this movie I wantto see a movie with the two villains in the lead.

Its a move made to be forgotten.

ElBoxy

Oct 25, 2017
- I remember Justice League and Suicide Squad on how bad those movies were.
- I remember BvS on how good looking and sounding the movie was.
- Remember Wonder Women and Shazam how much fun they were.
- Saw BoP last week, barely remember anything that happened in it. No a terrible movie at all, also not a great movie, nothing in this movie stood out...including the fight scenes, which seemed like from a low budget tv show. After watching this movie I wantto see a movie with the two villains in the lead.

Its a move made to be forgotten.
Reviews disagree. It's as good as Wonder Woman and Shazam and could have done way better had the rating and marketing been fixed.

Timu

Oct 25, 2017
Reviews disagree. It's as good as Wonder Woman and Shazam and could have done way better had the rating and marketing been fixed.
It's as good as Wonder Woman and Shazam? BOP has 79% while Shazam is 90% and Wonder Woman is 93%. I mean BoP is considered good and the 3rd best rated DCEU movie so there's that. I agree with the rating and marketing!

ElBoxy

Oct 25, 2017
It's as good as Wonder Woman and Shazam? BOP has 79% while Shazam is 90% and Wonder Woman is 93%. I mean BoP is considered good and the 3rd best rated DCEU movie so there's that. I agree with the rating and marketing!
We gotta look at the wide spectrum of good DC movies. In other words, we gotta be grateful if it's not below 60.

Sense

Oct 25, 2017
Sony could have held on to its hot streak if they had held on to the sonic movie

HotHamBoy

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
I thought Portrait of a Lady on Fire expanded this weekend? Nobody is showing it around me.

RE: Onward, it is one of the weakest of Pixar's "What if X were just like normal people" premises.

You can really see the Flintstones joke template in this one

Prine

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Probably late to the party, but recently watched Bad Boys For Life. I was not expecting it to be as deep and as raw as it was, lots of profound introspection and reminder of how fragile life is. Stunned by how it captured the old BB feel and took it to places I didn't think it could go. Amazing movie, seriously, only other movie that left me as satisfied leaving the cinema recently was Knives Out.

Naijaboy

The Fallen
Mar 13, 2018
At least the Good Dinosaur had a great landscape to work with. Onward has even less going for it.

ContractHolder

Jack of All Streams
Oct 25, 2017
Question, how well did Venom do in China?

Partially asking because if this goes as long as people are suggesting, I'm curious the impact on Morbius and Venom 2.

Armadilo

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Alright boys, going to check out Sonic,

The world will be nuts if it turns out to be funnier than birds of Prey

DevilMayGuy

Oct 25, 2017
Texas
Just saw the Gentlemen. Thought it was a return to form of sorts for Ritchie, at long last.
Not sure what I'm seeing this weekend.

Aaron

I’m seeing double here!
Oct 25, 2017
Minneapolis
I need Knuckles in Sonic 2.
It's coming out on Switch in a week!

I know what you mean lol.

Tails is a shoe-in for a Sonic sequel but I do hope Knuckles appears as well. I was never into comics as a kid, so this will absolutely be my "all the heroes together on the big screen" moment:

tumblr_n9rjc3Ey1O1s5wiico1_500.gif

giphy.gif

You know, basically the same thing.

denx

Prophet of Truth
Oct 27, 2017
Ah ok. Everyone was saying no one is making it to a billion and I thought that meant people were thinking theaters would be out of commission for longer.
Is not just that theaters will be closed for (possibly) months. When they re-open, a crap ton of movies will have to be rescheduled, and the chinese government for sure will give priority to homegrown movies, so a bunch of Hollywood imports could get lost in the shuffle or have drastically shortened runs.

twinturbo2

Oct 27, 2017
Jupiter, FL
If you told me this time last year that Sonic would outdo a DC Comics movie, I would have called you insane.

I can't believe this happening, and I welcome the introduction of the Sega Cinematic Universe, and will be there day one for a Crazy Taxi movie.

Schlorgan

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Salt Lake City, Utah
Is not just that theaters will be closed for (possibly) months. When they re-open, a crap ton of movies will have to be rescheduled, and the chinese government for sure will give priority to homegrown movies, so a bunch of Hollywood imports could get lost in the shuffle or have drastically shortened runs.
I think Universal will suffer the most from the loss of China. They seem to rely on it more than the other big studios.

Gonna be interesting to see how this year goes when they don't have their usual fallback of "if it tanks domestically, maybe it'll do well in China."

Deleted member 51691

User requested account closure
Banned
Jan 6, 2019
3M is pretty good but I was hoping for more than that to get us on the path to beat Pikachu

We'll need exceptional legs

ContractHolder

Jack of All Streams
Oct 25, 2017

Ah ok

denx

Prophet of Truth
Oct 27, 2017
I think Universal will suffer the most from the loss of China. They seem to rely on it more than the other big studios.

Gonna be interesting to see how this year goes when they don't have their usual fallback of "if it tanks domestically, maybe it'll do well in China."
Disney was probably banking heavily on China for Mulan too. Really interested in how that movie will perform.

Status
Not open for further replies.