• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

KillstealWolf

One Winged Slayer
Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
They usually have at least one high profile flop a year. Mulan will be that movie this year.

I guess we aren't counting New Mutants then.

I would say Artemis Fowl, if it even releases this year. Guess that depends if Fowl is high profile or not.

Jungle Cruise is also a thing. No idea where that goes, which is odd because it's essentially another "The Rock in the Jungle" film.

KillstealWolf

One Winged Slayer
Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
Artemis Fowl is this year.

I feel like every year could be the one Artemis Fowl comes out in.

2179276.jpg

denx

Prophet of Truth
Oct 27, 2017
The recent trailer and posters for New Mutants are pretty good. If it reviews well and has good WOM, I can see it becoming a modest hit.

Slayven

Never read a comic in his life
Oct 25, 2017
a lot of schools are out today for president day. I think with that cinema score it might break out a little

NealMcCauley

Oct 27, 2017
To the surprise of no one Downhill isn't just the name of the movie.

Searchlight also has the Will Ferrell-Julia Louis Dreyfus comedy Downhill opening today at 2,301 theaters. Previews were held last night (and we're waiting on them) because PostTrak audiences did not like the movie with a half-star and low 19% definite recommend. Critics hated the remake of Force Majeure at 45% Rotten. The hoped-for-opening is between $3.75M-$4.25M.

Schlorgan

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Salt Lake City, Utah
www.boxofficepro.com

Long Range Box Office Tracking: Will No Time to Die Close Out Daniel Craig’s James Bond Era with a Bang? - Boxoffice

After nearly fourteen years as the iconic James Bond, the final installment in Daniel Craig's era as 007 is shaping up to deliver another potential blockbuster with its early April global release.

No Time to Die
Opening Weekend Range: $75 – 100 million

That's pretty good for Bond. Hopefully the length doesn't negatively affect its legs.

Timu

Oct 25, 2017
www.boxofficepro.com

Long Range Box Office Tracking: Will No Time to Die Close Out Daniel Craig’s James Bond Era with a Bang? - Boxoffice

After nearly fourteen years as the iconic James Bond, the final installment in Daniel Craig's era as 007 is shaping up to deliver another potential blockbuster with its early April global release.

That's pretty good for Bond. Hopefully the length doesn't negatively affect its legs.
Wait, how long is this movie?

Buckle

Oct 27, 2017
Sonic about to stomp all over Harley and make bank?

Sure as hell didn't see that coming when this month started.

Ignatz Mouse

Oct 27, 2017
www.boxofficepro.com

The trailer and song are fantastic and it looks maybe like this one isn't saddled with a leaked plot that everyone hates.

God, I hated Spectre.

Status
Not open for further replies.