• Introducing Image Options for ResetEra 2.0! Check the left side navigation bar to show or hide images, avatars, covers, and embedded media. More details at the link.
  • Community Spotlight sign-ups are open once again for both Gaming and EtcetEra Hangout threads! If you want to shine a spotlight on your community, please register now.

Wkd Box Office - 5•10-12•19 - Pikachu does like Ash and fails to be #1, Endgame's Arceus-like run slows, Tolkien can't Hustle audience interest

Status
Not open for further replies.
Depends how long it stays in theatres I guess. What are we thinking? Two more weeks? Four?
Endgame will be in theaters until early September if it’s stays in theaters as long as Infinity War did.

Black Panther was in theaters for 25 weeks, Infinity War for 20 weeks. Captain Marvel came out in March and is still in theaters and will be so until probably end of June or early July.

PhoncipleBone

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
Kentucky, USA
If Endgame keeps pace with IW, it has roughly $70m or so left domestic in the tank. That means international needs to pull the other $90ish m to pull it off.

infinity war made 234m WW from this point on... endgame is 165m behind avatar
Don't forget China launched later on IW. It came in at week 3 instead of week 1, so it doesn't line up exactly worldwide without some adjusting.

Oct 25, 2017
If Endgame keeps pace with IW, it has roughly $70m or so left domestic in the tank. That means international needs to pull the other $90ish m to pull it off.

Don't forget China launched later on IW. It came in at week 3 instead of week 1, so it doesn't line up exactly worldwide without some adjusting.
Endgame gets memorial day weekend next week

Oct 27, 2017
Amazing. I have a feeling it will top Pikachu's opening weekend numbers domestically. Say it does 22fri 22sat 15sun that puts it at 57m for the weekend but I have a feeling it'll do better than that. All my local AMCs have been sold out with barely any front roll seats left.

I'm seeing it tomorrow night with my gf and probably again Mon or Tues with my brother. Can't wait!

I wish someone could give me a cookie ☹️

(My math was off but I still meant 57m 😅)

https://www.google.com/amp/s/variet...ning-weekend-avengers-endgame-1203220235/amp/

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.