• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

berzeli

Oct 25, 2017
CAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAATSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

berzeli

Oct 25, 2017
next's weeks box office thread had better be all cats gifs
mewheniseecats59kv2.gif

Cpt-GargameL

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Looks like I'll be watching The Lion King tomorrow afternoon instead.

In other related news

With that said, $160m+ is a guarantee and I hope it hits my $190m+ projection.

kurahador

Oct 28, 2017
I'm gonna be very surprised if critics like Cats, like holy hell that is some uncanny valley shit turn up to 11.

Ignatz Mouse

Oct 27, 2017
I also remember what a huge deal it was that the VHS release of Batman 89 was only six months after it come out in theaters, something all studios would soon imitate. For you youngins, it used to be that movies didn't get a home theater release until almost a year after it was out in theaters.

I loved Batman 89 when I saw it in the theater, but that VHS viewing... it aged like milk. Not a great film to watch twice, all the seams were showing.

Returns, OTOH, I watched over and over.

PhoncipleBone

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
Kentucky, USA
All films are better on the big screen, but Lawrence of Arabia is one of the few where I would say it is nowhere near the same experience unless it is on the biggest screen possible. Just incredible.

Deleted member 5666

user requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017

denx

Prophet of Truth
Oct 27, 2017
This Star Wars vs Cats thing will be meaningless compared to the might of Jumanji 2-2.

Status
Not open for further replies.