• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

MasterYoshi

Oct 27, 2017
batsub.gif

Kirblar

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
The management is scabbing???
Lower level management doesn't have union protections and will be forced into it. I saw this firsthand during the Verizon strike when they sent an office guy with 2 days of training out to work our tech support call. (turned out, the first guy literally forgot to connect the TV when he set up our ONT)

Ogodei

One Winged Slayer
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Coruscant
Called my House of Delegates member to call for the resignation of the entire WMATA board of directors.

meowdi gras

Feb 24, 2018
Are you gonna cover my rent when I can't get to work cause of it?
Worry not, I don't live anywhere near DC, and even if I did, it would be absurd of you to expect a single user to be responsible for the actions of thousands of boycott-ers. In any case, in the event of a boycott, you should be demanding WMATA management protect your job by not catering to Nazis.

jroc74

Oct 27, 2017
What the fuck...

If anything you don't let the protesters on.

I hope they are letting counter protesters on at least. Like how would they even know who is and isn't protesting....

This is about the stupidest decision I've ever seen about something like this. Imagine if it's alot of folks from out of town, just fuck the locals that contribute to wmata paychecks on as daily basis, right?

Ogami Itto

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
What the fuck are they protesting? They are not protesters, they are hate advocates. Stop calling them protesters.

jroc74

Oct 27, 2017
I live in DC, take the metro daily.

Really disappointed right now....

I hope a protest to this decision happens, I'll damn sure be part of it.

Today is weird, daughters birthday is today. Luckily fam won't be anywhere near this, but....I have been watching ppl getting on at stations that's are near MARC trains thurs and fri. Not saying I can tell whose here for the protest, I just watch ppl more closely now..

jroc74

Oct 27, 2017
I just thought of something...

When there are marathons, events, etc it's either a different schedule, or shut down completely to everyone.

So how the fuck are they giving these ppl preferential treatment?