Status
Not open for further replies.

NediarPT88

Oct 29, 2017
Nice.

Wonder how it'll perform on PS4, I expect something similar to Nioh 2 (720p/60fps with dips).

Chaos2Frozen

Nov 3, 2017
Team Ninja delivers again.

This method of getting player feedback and improving on them before the final release really needs to be adopted by more studios.

Vex

Oct 25, 2017
Hope they get that deflect/Parry to feel right this time. Everything about the game's combat relies on that. Theyve absolutely got to nail the feeling of it! Good luck KT!

Oct 27, 2017
Feb 15, 2019
Was that the same reward as the last demo? As far as I remember, all the Nioh demos had the same reward. If so will be nice to have everything on PC too.

LAM09

Oct 25, 2017
It's great to hear they seemingly changed their minds and will keep up the trend.

Team Ninja delivers again.

This method of getting player feedback and improving on them before the final release really needs to be adopted by more studios.
I agree to an extent. It's refreshing to see a studio that's open to feedback during development, but they shouldn't be swayed too much (Nioh got significantly easier after each alpha/beta).

Last edited:

Zafir

Oct 25, 2017
Nice to see PC included. Should give a good indicator of how it runs too.

MeltedDreams

Oct 27, 2017
Last hands-on previews said it's most accessible Soulslike. I'm curious if they have toned down difficulty or something compared to first demo.

Shan

Oct 27, 2017
Fantastic! I was disappointed when I missed out on the first demo considering I lacked a current gen console at the time. Really happy to be able to play it a week before the full game.

Gavalanche

Prophet of Regret
Oct 21, 2021
This is going to be the second best game featuring LU BU ever, after Dynasty Warriors 5.

medyej

Oct 26, 2017
Awesome they are releasing a demo on PC and that it transfers over to the main game.

Shan

Oct 27, 2017
It's great to hear they seemingly changed their minds and will keep up the trend.

I agree to an extent. It's refreshing to see a studio that's open to feedback during development, but they shouldn't be swayed too much (Nioh got significantly easier after each alpha/beta).
Worked to Nioh's advantage IMO. Original alpha for Nioh 1 was ridiculous with enemies and their infinite agro, armor glue to repair equipment and the worst of all was probably the tired stance William went into as soon as you ran out of Ki. Nioh 2 I think they tweaked a bit of the yokai realm and that's it.

Oct 27, 2017
I'm shocked at a PC demo but that's awesome! I need this game as soon as possible, I have withdrawals after the last beta lol

ara

Oct 26, 2017
Didn't click with the first demo, but I will give this a try nonetheless. If the parry timing is more lenient, I could be into it.

flyinj

Oct 25, 2017
The big question is if we can transfer the PC demo data to the Gamepass version

crimilde

"This guy are sick" and Corrupted by Vengeance
Oct 26, 2017
Nice. I already have the game preordered, but I don't mind another go to see what they changed.

I hope the parry frames aren't too generous, I actually liked how tight it was in the first demo.

Lotus

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Game Pass means I'm giving this a go either way, but I hope the changes make it a much better experience than the first demo was

Bansai

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 28, 2017
dj-khaled-another-one.gif

Shit I'm down, even more so if they add another unlockable item in the full game for demo completion.

crimilde

"This guy are sick" and Corrupted by Vengeance
Oct 26, 2017
It's the same reward as the first demo, unfortunately.

Drachen

May 3, 2021
I really want to get this at launch but I still need to finish Nioh 2 and all the DLCs 😅

I'll at least check out the demo though

AstralSphere

Feb 10, 2021
I'll give this another shot to see what changes they made based on feedback.

I didn't like the first demo much at all, but I didn't like the Nioh 1 or 2 demos either and ended up loving the full games (Nioh 2 being one my favourite games ever).

Status
Not open for further replies.