Wolcen: Lords of Mayhem |OT| Big Diablo Energy

DvdGzz

Mar 21, 2018
In act 3 and the graphics keep impressing! Sitting in a large room with sunlight pouring in, plus the opening scene was so cool, made me wish we could angle the camera freely.

Am I the only one that stops and just does basic attacks despite having all of these skills. Just got a one handed Hammer and the sound effects and animation and hit effects are just so good. I could make quick work of enemies but love just hacking away with the default attack. I think this feels even better than Diablo 3. It only took 8 years for a game to surpass it when it comes to the combat, but they've done it.

Last edited:

Luthor

Oct 25, 2017
US, California
End game has been a lot better than I thought it'd be. I didn't think it would be terrible, but honestly figured it'd get pretty stale quite fast. Only 54 (online) but I think there's enough here to easily get myself up to 90. Whether I decide to take another char will depend how that progress goes. But so far, still really enjoying everything.

Wunder

Oct 25, 2017
End game has been a lot better than I thought it'd be. I didn't think it would be terrible, but honestly figured it'd get pretty stale quite fast. Only 54 (online) but I think there's enough here to easily get myself up to 90. Whether I decide to take another char will depend how that progress goes. But so far, still really enjoying everything.
One character can feasibly respec and do anything right? Only barrier is Gold/Essence/Gear?

DvdGzz

Mar 21, 2018
I'd rather make new characters with their own look, skills and gear. I'm glad there is some customization. I hope they add more options. It's awesome that people who don't have as much time or don't feel like leveling other characters have the respec option though!

Puru

Oct 28, 2017
Finished chapter 1 with an affliction mage build. The enemies boss included just dies far too fast. Is it harder online (game just doesnt want me to connect)?
In any case its kinda fun so far but it doesn't look like my build would much differently as i lievel up which could become boring. Really wish there were some active skills in the passive ring.

DvdGzz

Mar 21, 2018
Finished chapter 1 with an affliction mage build. The enemies boss included just dies far too fast. Is it harder online (game just doesnt want me to connect)?
In any case its kinda fun so far but it doesn't look like my build would much differently as i lievel up which could become boring. Really wish there were some active skills in the passive ring.

Are you in story mode? If not, you may have found an OP build since most people even full time Diablo streamers died at the act 1 boss multiple times. Also, you can have 5 skills at a time and each skills has a bunch of modifier, pluse you're not locked into any of the skills, you can go with whatever you like.

FF Seraphim

Oct 26, 2017
Tokyo
Are you in story mode? If not, you may have found an OP build since most people even full time Diablo streamers died at the act 1 boss multiple times. Also, you can have 5 skills at a time and each skills has a bunch of modifier, pluse you're not locked into any of the skills, you can go with whatever you like.
Mage build easily kills the Act 1 boss. Annihilation melts him if you build around that. It makes him move slower as well.

KKRT

Oct 27, 2017
Do levels on gear go higher than 60? Because I am at the point where I am fighting level 100+ things and they still only drop level 60 gear.
What you are seeing is item requirement level which caps at lvl 60, but you can turn on item level in options to see that your ilvl is actually higher.
The higher ilvl, the higher affixes it can roll.