• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Pix

Oct 25, 2017
CONSOLE SYSTEM REQUIREMENTS
PlayStation 4 Pro
Resolution: 1440p Performance: 60 FPS (with Day One Patch)

Xbox One X
Support will be coming in a future patch to coincide with the release of the console.

PRE-LOAD TIMES
PlayStation 4
October 25, 12am midnight (all regions)

Xbox One
October 25, 12am midnight ET

PC
October 24, 8pm ET (Live already)

GLOBAL UNLOCK TIMES
PlayStation 4
October 27, 12am midnight (all regions)

Xbox One

PC

DAY ONE PATCH
The Day One Patch includes a wide range of optimizations, so we highly encourage everyone to download and apply the update prior to playing the game. We anticipate the Day One Patch being approximately 5GB in size.

Wolf2_Episode0_730x411.png

THE FREEDOM CHRONICLES: EPISODE ZERO
The pre-order bonus for Wolfenstein II: The New Colossus, The Freedom Chronicles: Episode Zero, will be redeemable when Wolfenstein II launches on October 27 and the content will be available to play starting on November 7.

Episode Zero introduces you to larger-than-life American heroes Joseph Stallion, Jessica Valiant and Gerald Wilkins as they fight for liberty, and against Nazi tyranny, in the American Territories! Harness their unique abilities and equip their arsenal of guns as you blast your way through Nazis in this opening DLC mission. To be continued in... The Freedom Chronicles!

FUTURE UPDATES
Shortly after launch, we'll be providing more information on what's coming in a future game patch for Wolfenstein II: The New Colossus, including additional game improvements and features, Xbox One X support, and new Challenge missions. In the meantime, we hope you are as excited and ready for the release of Wolfenstein II as we are.

TO UNLOCK THE GAME VIA VPN:
1) Log out of the Steam mobile app and change your password via the the desktop client
2) Download and install F-Secure Freedome (no hard limits, but the trial period expires after five days), FlyVPN(20-minute session limit), ProtonVPN (speed-limited),TunnelBear (500MB data limit), VPN Gate (no hard limits) or VyprVPN (no hard limits, but remember to cancel within 72 hours)
3) Connect to a server in Australia, New Zealand or Asia
4) Restart Steam (if you're logged in)
5) Unlock the game
6, optional) Switch to Offline Mode to preserve the "Play" button as it will revert back to "Pre-load" once you're no longer connected to the VPN (even if you disconnect mid-game, you won't be booted out)

VPN Gate is preferable, assuming there's a relevant server available and the bandwidth is decent.

https://bethesda.net/en/article/6CO...tails?utm_medium=bitly&utm_source=SocialMedia

Last edited:

Pikachu

Traded his Bone Marrow for Pizza
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Really dumb but there's no way to download the patch on PS4 before getting the game (physical), is there?

GrrImAFridge

ONE THOUSAND DOLLARYDOOS
Oct 25, 2017
Western Australia
Here are VPN instructions for the PC version. Note that server locations mentioned may not be entirely accurate as Bethesda says the game will unlock at midnight local time, which is at odds with its usual schedule of AU, NZ and Asia -> Europe -> rest of world:

Me@GAF said:
To unlock the game early via VPN:

1) Log out of the Steam mobile app and change your password via the the desktop client
2) Download and install F-Secure Freedome (no hard limits, but the trial period expires after five days), FlyVPN (20-minute session limit), ProtonVPN (speed-limited), TunnelBear (500MB data limit), VPN Gate (no hard limits) or VyprVPN (no hard limits, but remember to cancel within 72 hours)
3) Connect to a server in Australia, New Zealand or Asia
4) Restart Steam (if you're logged in)
5) Unlock the game
6, optional) Switch to Offline Mode to preserve the "Play" button as it will revert back to "Pre-load" once you're no longer connected to the VPN (even if you disconnect mid-game, you won't be booted out)

VPN Gate is preferable, assuming there's a relevant server available and the bandwidth is decent.

Edit: No longer necessary.

They will also be posted in the PC performance thread (and corrected if necessary), which will go up come unlock o'clock in (click here).

Edit: Removed the embedded countdown image as external images being cached prevents it from auto-updating.

Last edited:
OP
OP
Pix

Pix

Oct 25, 2017
Here are VPN instructions for the PC version. Note that server locations mentioned may not be entirely accurate as Bethesda says the game will unlock at midnight local time, which is at odds with its usual schedule of AU, NZ and Asia -> Europe -> rest of world:

They will also be posted in the PC performance thread (and corrected if necessary), which will go up come unlock o'clock in:

t1509022800z0.png

Many thanks I will add that to the post

Golden_Pigeon

Banned
Oct 25, 2017

They will also be posted in the PC performance thread (and corrected if necessary), which will go up come unlock o'clock in (click here).

Edit: Removed the embedded countdown image as external images being cached prevents it from auto-updating.

Thanks you !!!
Wolf 2 in 12 hours :D

Deleted member 6769

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Glad to see this is getting a Pro support! I was surprised that Doom never got one post-release, good to see this is getting it day one.

Li Kao

Oct 25, 2017
Uh, no Chapter 0 for cdkeys ? And I suppose we don't know if it will be available separately at a later date ?

KRaZyAmmo

Oct 25, 2017
I was wondering. I pre-ordered Wolfenstein 2 way ahead of time on CDkeys. Will I be getting just the game and no DLC with it or will it come with it?

dreamfall

Oct 25, 2017
Has there been any specific info on the patch for the X? My PC is aging and I don't know which platform to get it for.

Bloodsent

Oct 25, 2017
I redeemed my CD Keys code that I preordered months ago, no Chapter 0, or separate code. It also looks like they pulled any reference to getting Chapter 0 from their site too.

Li Kao

Oct 25, 2017
The deletion of any mention of the bonus makes me hesitate. Maybe I shouldn't have waited so much.

Ryuhza

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
San Diego County
I wish I hadn't waited so long. Only ordered the day before release and now it won't get here until Wednesday. Would've been fine if the busy weekend I had been anticipating hadn't fizzled out completely.