• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Deleted member 18400

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
The look on her face in that hospital bed tells me she has some regrets.

Black people walk through life accepting that they're not welcome in certain places, not allowed to do certain things, and that message was delivered to them through centuries of violence. What do you think makes racists unable to receive that same lesson?

So you're model for behavior is white supremecists and slavers?

Because racists used violence and the fear of violence to do horrible things, you think....hey we should do that too? Why the fuck would you want to use the same tools and methods as them?

Aaronrules380

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
The look on her face in that hospital bed tells me she has some regrets.

Black people walk through life accepting that they're not welcome in certain places, not allowed to do certain things, and that message was delivered to them through centuries of violence. What do you think makes racists unable to receive that same lesson?
I'm not so naive as to think violence is never useful or even necessary to enact change, but I'm pretty confident that when it has it's always been organized to some degree. A single impulsive attack like this won't help anyone. It'll be seen as an isolated outburst and nothing will change.

Coyote Zamora

alt account
Banned
Jul 19, 2019
I can guarantee you what she regrets isn't that she was being racist, it's that she got attacked for being racist in one particular incident. I really doubt this will stop the women from being racist in the future, if anything I think it's more likely to make her worse, not better.
I don't care how racist she is, she has the right to be racist, just not out loud to black people. Maybe she knows that now.

Tahnit

Oct 25, 2017
in case i didn't fucking make it clear. you do not body slam people. ever. for ANY reason. You can kill someone with a body slam.

Deleted member 18400

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
The fact that you would even think to go there or equate playground insults to calling someone a nigger is telling in and of itself.

You just don't get it. And you have no interest in getting it.

Jesus guys stop reaching with this. I wasn't saying childhood playground names are the same as the N word.

I'm saying you are taught the difference between right and wrong as a child, and as an adult you should be able to translate those lessons to adult situations.

Body slamming a racists piece of shit old lady just because it makes you feel better is wrong. That guy didn't do it to teach her a lesson, he did it because he was angry and wanted to hurt another person back. You know that whether you want to admit to it or not.

Oct 27, 2017
What she said was awful, but what he did was life threatening, and that's a HUGE difference. Also, him doing that just fed into her belief about black people. Imagine if he sat down with her and talked about why she feels that way, it would be a major long shot, but maybe he could have made her see things just a little bit different? Naivety maybe, but I do know body slamming her definitely didn't make her see the light.

Deleted member 18944

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
It's not Be the Change shit, it's common fucking sense. If you start attacking people for saying racist shit you just inspire more stupid racist assholes to say shit in hopes that you lash out, attack and give them a reason to attack you back.

God damn you can't tell me you don't know violence just leads to more violence.

I'm mostly terrified your title says you are an "incident manager" and this is how you think people should handle this????

Oh boo fucking who some racist fuck got bodied dude. What are people supposed to do? Last time they tried to be peaceful about racist fucks they had their leaders gunned down.

You don't know what the fuck I do and assuming it is even remotely related to this topic is going to lead you to a bad time.

skillzilla81

Self-requested temporary ban
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
It's not Be the Change shit, it's common fucking sense. If you start attacking people for saying racist shit you just inspire more stupid racist assholes to say shit in hopes that you lash out, attack and give them a reason to attack you back.

God damn you can't tell me you don't know violence just leads to more violence.

I'm mostly terrified your title says you are an "incident manager" and this is how you think people should handle this????

THIS IS HOW YOU GET MORE TRUMP!

How people can say this shit in this racist ass country like white people ain't gonna be racist no matter what we do is beyond me.

Aaronrules380

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
I'm still waiting to learn who ended up better off because he body slammed her, because I'm still not seeing a real answer.

Deleted member 18944

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
What she said was awful, but what he did was life threatening, and that's a HUGE difference. Also, him doing that just fed into her belief about black people. Imagine if he sat down with her and talked about why she feels that way, it would be a major long shot, but maybe he could have made her see things just a little bit different? Naivety maybe, but I do know body slamming her definitely didn't make her see the light.

Why the fuck are black people expected to extend the olive branch after being call the n-word? What kind of fantasy bullshit is this?

$10 Bagel

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
man should get a statue and a Popeyes meal named after him

fuck racists. It doesn't matter if they're 5 or 55, you should be rewarded. all this "violence isn't the answer" bs should be thrown out, or dumbass people like Arcade's argument. Yeah, bc Timmy calling Jonny a poopiehead is the same as some racist shithead calling people niggers.

for centuries people have tried to politely explain why you shouldn't use that word and if you still want to use it, then you deserve a Batista bomb onto the cement

Oct 25, 2017
So you're model for behavior is white supremecists and slavers?

Because racists used violence and the fear of violence to do horrible things, you think....hey we should do that too? Why the fuck would you want to use the same tools and methods as them?
I have an idea that I know works and you have no ideas at all. These are just the facts.

Oct 27, 2017
Jesus guys stop reaching with this. I wasn't saying childhood playground names are the same as the N word.

I'm saying you are taught the difference between right and wrong as a child, and as an adult you should be able to translate those lessons to adult situations.

Body slamming a racists piece of shit old lady just because it makes you feel better is wrong. That guy didn't do it to teach her a lesson, he did it because he was angry and wanted to hurt another person back. You know that whether you want to admit to it or not.
You drew a parallel and left it open to that pretty obvious interpretation.

Are you black? Have you ever been called a nigger? Saying that he did it simply to feel better and wanted to hurt her back is once again trivializing the meaning, the hate and the implications behind the word she so proudly threw in their direction. If you haven't been the victim of hearing yourself called it, you have no ability to process what it feels like or why he did what he did.

Coyote Zamora

alt account
Banned
Jul 19, 2019

No, he wanted to hurt her. And he did. If you hink anyone in here thinks that he was trying to change her beliefs then you're mistaken. It's like in GoT when Littlefinger thinks knowledge is power and Cersei shows him what power actually is. Now she knows what inflicting pain really is.

DFG

Self requested ban
Banned
Oct 25, 2017

fuck racists. It doesn't matter if they're 5 or 55, you should be rewarded. all this "violence isn't the answer" bs should be thrown out, or dumbass people like Arcade's argument. Yeah, bc Timmy calling Jonny a poopiehead is the same as some racist shithead calling people niggers.

for centuries people have tried to politely explain why you shouldn't use that word and if you still want to use it, then you deserve a Batista bomb onto the cement
Come on bruh 5 year olds?

Deleted member 18400

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
You drew a parallel and left it open to that pretty obvious interpretation.

Are you black? Have you ever been called a nigger? Saying that he did it simply to feel better and wanted to hurt her back is once again trivializing the meaning, the hate and the implications behind the word she so proudly threw in their direction. If you haven't been the victim of hearing yourself called it, you have no ability to process what it feels like or why he did what he did.

Nothing that lady did was proud. She said what she said to invoke a reaction to prove her point.

sensui-tomo

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
So if I'm reading this shit right, black people are expected to be saints and better than some racist intolerant fucks by always doing the high ground and never once retaliate and to expect some change due to it because ....... I dunno. This shit makes no sense to me. Try to talk to the bully has almost always never worked and it's always said someone who hasn't been in that shitty situation.

Minx

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Illinois
People literally praising a grown man body slamming a grandma into the concrete. OK ERA. Both parties acted liked pieces of shit and neither should be defended, let alone praised.

Deleted member 19218

Banned
Oct 27, 2017

Don't blame the 5 year olds, they probably got really ****ty parents. Blame them.

Nepenthe

When the music hits, you feel no pain.
Administrator
Oct 25, 2017
Yeah I can't think of any peaceful civil rights activists in history that made a huge difference.

Not one..../s
No one wants to be murdered and then have their legacy twisted into a stick to beat angry black folks over the head with just to placate apathetic liberals.

Deleted member 18944

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Yeah I can't think of any peaceful civil rights activists in history that made a huge difference.

Not one..../s

Take the fucking L because you can't answer the god damn question.

People literally praising a grown man body slamming a grandma into the concrete. OK ERA. Both parties acted liked pieces of shit and neither should be defended, let alone praised.

Hey look another post that conveniently leaves the context of why she was body slammed out.

Deleted member 18400

Banned
Oct 27, 2017

Yeah now we just got people calling other people names and saying we should body slam 5 year olds.

This conversation is over. Night ERA.

Oct 27, 2017

Not one..../s
People love to whitewash Martin Luther King and pervert his message. Is that who you were talking about? Or was it Madiba? I mean, we can go through the names in history that have fought for a more equitable and just society... actually read their words as they were meant, not as they've been dumbed down, ignored and whitewashed.

"Let us say boldly that if the violations of law by the white man in the slums over the years were calculated and compared with the law-breaking of a few days of riots, the hardened criminal would be the white man. These are often difficult things to say but I have come to see more and more that it is necessary to utter the truth in order to deal with the great problems that we face in our society."

BlkSquirtle

One Winged Slayer
Oct 26, 2017
Bet she won't do that shit again.

I wish he didn't slam her so hard that he caught a mean ass case, but she deserved every inch of air she got before that slam.

neon_dream

Dec 18, 2017
I'll never forget getting lectured by a female cop and her anecdotal rambling about people calling her a cunt and a bitch being comparable to the asshole on a bike who almost ran over me and my dog calling me a nigger.

Have we met?

Hurt inflicted by a derogatory, degrading word is not just to the individual but also to the group, a point made repeatedly in this topic.

Oct 27, 2017
Nothing that lady did was proud. She said what she said to invoke a reaction to prove her point.
Wait, what? She said what she said to invoke a reaction to prove what point? That black people are niggers? That black people are violent animals?

The fuck. You think this is the first time she's called black people niggers? She did it because she's a racist cunt.

The hell am I even reading.

Scoey

Oct 27, 2017
User Banned (1 Week): Downplaying racism
Interesting to see so many talk like acts of extreme violence against women by men can be justified as long as he was sufficiently verbally provoked.

There's never a valid excuse for any man to do that to any woman.

Status
Not open for further replies.