• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Prompto

Oct 25, 2017
Google Trends has revealed the most searched costumes this Halloween, and Wonder Woman currently stands as the top trending costume in all the land.

As reported by Fortune, the tool Google Frightgeist provides an up-to-the-minute list of the results for the most-searched costumes, and as of this writing, Wonder Woman leads the bunch. The character has had a great year, as the Gal Godot-led DC film broke box office records, and Diana Prince will be back in Justice League in November.

In second is another DC character, Harley Quinn, who was played by Margot Robbie in Suicide Squad. Then, the list turns more generic. The rest of the top 10, in descending order, are clown, unicorn, rabbit, witch, mouse, pirate, zombie, and dinosaur.
http://www.ign.com/articles/2017/10/24/wonder-woman-leads-2017s-most-googled-halloween-costumes
I'm assuming clown is #3 this year due to IT.

bubbles

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
USA/Thailand
I'm considering doing Wonder Woman again just because I have the trashiest pair of heels I've been dying to wear in public. But I did WW 2years ago and I know everyone else will be her this time around.