• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

NotLiquid

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Wonder Festival 2018 just kicked off and you know what that means, hide your wallets.

Figure announcements are still rolling in on Twitter (check out the #wf2018w tag on Twitter for updates) but at a quick gloss here's some video game related announcements.

DWRtpnPWkAAcRbY.jpg
DWRvwAtXUAUYwUA.jpg
DWRvwAqX4AAhpod.jpg

DWRv8H-V4AAraEC.jpg

DWRuzb8X4AAMLpa.jpg

Neoxon

Spotlighting Black Excellence - Diversity Analyst
Oct 25, 2017
Houston, TX
Nice, though I'm surprised that Ren isn't getting a Figma (unless he already got one).

Hopefully Mòrag & Nia also get Figmas at some point.

Maxina

Banned
Oct 28, 2017
Oh wow an actual figure for Splatoon. Considering it's popularity the past 3 years, you'd think their would have been a couple already. Myrtha was the obvious choice. Still hoping we can get a Morag figure.

JordanKZ

Oct 27, 2017
I'm sticking to my "I'm only collecting the Overwatch nendoroid", but god damn, they make such good ones sometimes :(

Deleted member 6436

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Ah, thanks for letting me know. I guess the Ren Figma slipped under my radar.

On the topic of Splatoon, why isn't there a Figma for the Splatoon 2 Inkling Girl?

There have been figures for Splatoon 2 girl, but honestly I'm surprised we got a figma at all. Maybe this one will be considered a test to do more.

I need squid idols figmas

Neoxon

Spotlighting Black Excellence - Diversity Analyst
Oct 25, 2017
Houston, TX
There have been figures for Splatoon 2 girl, but honestly I'm surprised we got a figma at all. Maybe this one will be considered a test to do more.

I need squid idols amiibos
Yeah, we need Figmas for the 4 idols ASAP. And as someone who has Callie & Marie's Amiibos, I'm gonna find a way to get Marina & Pearl's Amiibos.

Yarbskoo

Oct 27, 2017
Looks like my Jakks Inkling is going straight to the garbage.

Good thing I don't have any room for those Xenoblade figures.

Zippo

Banned
Dec 8, 2017
Someone please let me know if there's anything Mario or Mega Man related shown.

shinken

Oct 27, 2017
Pyra and Mythra would look so good when you put them next to each other. But my wallet :(

sinonobu

Oct 25, 2017
Oh my god so many figures I want to buy....

>Looks at the shelf full with figures

Sigh

Finally

Nauro

Oct 25, 2017
Japan
You can't just separate them! They're sisters, you gotta get both (get both so Good Smile make more. I need Morag. I need Nia. I NEED MALOS! LITTLE SHIT!)

RecRoulette

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Holy shit, a Splatoon figure that isn't a bandai gacha figure or a world of Nintendo toy.

Einbroch

Oct 25, 2017
You should all know that Max Factory makes some of the best quality figures in the biz as well.

alpha

Oct 25, 2017
Futaba Nendoroid is super cute. The Ann Figma is great too. The Arsene is super detailed.

I still hate the character art for the main cast in XC2 but the Mythra figure is well done.

Maxina

Banned
Oct 28, 2017
So Pyra is 19.8k on amiami, meaning Mythra will probably be the same + at least 5-8k shipping for both depending on where you live. So ~45k yen. Fuck my wallet sideways.