Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. corasaur

corasaur

"stochastic terrorism" as a term for "inciting people to violence and then claiming no responsibility when eventually some random person listens" sure feels like a term I'm gonna be getting a lot of use out of in the future. I know it came up a few months ago with talk over the NRA and gun violence, but trump's hitlist getting lashed out at brought it up.

2. jkm23

jkm23

That person was all about "Facts (!) Not Feelings"

Every time I see that written on a form now both the post and poster get side eye.

3. Surfinn

Surfinn

There are plenty on this forum. They just don't usually outright say it.

4. Heromanz

Heromanz

You know there is a community thread.

5. ryul2

ryul2

they won't come out. They will only come out when there's good news and post it eg when the stock market hit record highs and how the economy is doing so well.

6. sapien85

sapien85

case1
    /kās/
    noun
    1. 1.
      an instance of a particular situation; an example of something occurring.

7. LGHT_TRSN

LGHT_TRSN

If you're too embarrassed to share your beliefs on an anonymous message board, perhaps your beliefs are the problem.

8. Stinkles

Stinkles
    343 Industries Verafied

There’s always a small chance an est. Oct-2017 poster who has only posted in the Nintendo thread and police shooting threads with piercingly intelligent questions, will make his 114th ever post here.

9. vertigo

vertigo

Who? where?

10. Heromanz

Heromanz

11. cdyhybrid

cdyhybrid

There are definitely Celtics fans here

12. El Bombastico

El Bombastico

"Both sides" though...

13. Nah the Earth is a spoon. Stay woke

14. The Grizz

The Grizz

In fairness, Era is a left leaning board and anyone who speaks out in favor of the right would most likely get mobbed. Not siding with them, just stating an observation.
    Also, I don't disagree with your statement.

15. they're on gaming side

16. Patriot fans and Kanye stans are the closest to republicans tbqh

17. Idolvo

Idolvo

The problem with these right wing assholes is that they are trying to imply that their xenophobia/homophobia/transphobia is just "another political opinion".

And it isn't.

Fuck you you bunch of ignorant bigots.

18. SteveWinwood

SteveWinwood

It's such a massive pile of garbage over there it's insane

19. Waddle Dee

Waddle Dee

If you wanna find a republican on this forum, just search for a post with the sentence "Just asking questions." in it.

20. Ultima_5

Ultima_5

theres so many post that are some alt right shit that ends with "and im not conservative"

it kinda gives me 4chan vibes now

21. vertigo

vertigo

22. David___

David___

Someone there who's tired of waiting hours for a reply will post this for them to get another circle jerk going since thats the only thing that actually gets people to post

23. I miss Obama.

24. ZeoVGM

ZeoVGM

Republican-ERA is a thing. There are two groups of it:

1) People with low post counts who chime in with questionable nonsense from time to time, such as using the term "SJW" or saying "I don't care about politics, I just want games." They are usually on their way to being banned.

2) People who post on GAF who already got banned from Era for being terrible yet still reload Era every 5 minutes. It's basically the human version of this:

[​IMG]

25. Arkanim94

Arkanim94

they usually stay away from etcetera, gaming on the other hand...

26. entrydenied

entrydenied

I went to see how it was and proceeded to request for an account deletion. So my username doesn't appear on my posts there now, except in quotes. I don't want myself linked to an alt right side.

27. I went and checked it out for shits and giggles. The OTs are generally lazy and miserable, which sums up the site in general.

28. Vimes

Vimes

There is some real good shade in this thread and I am here for it

yeah they are all on gaming side

29. PKrockin

PKrockin

I don't see anything wrong with this.

30. Silky

Silky

I didn't wanna say that but I mean

Yeah

--
    All the slob conservatives are on gaming side and they're bleedinginly obvious about it

31. joecanada

joecanada

No they're just "centrist " now. Lol I just picture a thousand boogie clones posting daily

32. wisdom0wl

wisdom0wl

Lmao “Republican ERA”

Hope y’all dumbasses have a trash day/year/life etc

33. Sub Boss

Sub Boss

But he says it like it is

34. Alandrus Sun

Alandrus Sun

I'm not sure what to discuss here. I mean, they do have consequences. But, consequences for others. This is what they want at the end of the day. The left isn't stockpiling guns in their homes hoping for another civil war while defending confederate statues.

35. Idolvo

Idolvo

I agree with your post.

But leave the WiiU out of this plz.

36. Fercho

Fercho

They are the worst. The GAF thread about CDP is mostly about ERA's reaction to the tweet than the actual tweet, which of course, was meet with "come on was just a joke" arguments, very severe transphobic remarks and banning the only guy who was talking sense. Funny that ERA is still the center of their universe in their own miserable and cowardly world.

37. It’s a failure of a game system that should be mocked at every turn.

38. Servbot24

Servbot24

Jesus Christ. This thread made me take a look at GAF. It’s worse there than I had imagined. Literally an alt-right forum.

39. OP is brave af calling out republicans like this on ERA.

40. Bakercat

Bakercat

Yeah, we gotta represent antivax era too!!!

41. Deleted member 6223

Deleted member 6223
    User requested account closure Member

Thank you, appreciate it.

42. OT Q Anon or has that already fizzled substantially? I live for bloated boomers in shitty tees, goatees and jorts.

43. Hecht

Hecht
    Welp Administrator

Yeah, we don't need to have a thread designed specifically to call out other members of this forum.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.