• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

B33

Oct 25, 2017
The Retirement State

Don Hertzfeldt has made a sequel to 2015's World of Tomorrow short film called World of Tomorrow Episode Two: The Burder of Other People's Thoughts.

It'll be available "soon."

Until then, the first film is available on Vimeo and Netflix.

Deleted member 6769

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Don Hertzfeldt is one of my favorite short film directors of all time. That Blu-Ray compilation that happened a while back still remains the only KickStarter I've ever backed, and oh man, it was so worth it. Looking forward to getting this digitally, since there's no way I'll be able to see this in theaters with where I live.

OP
OP
B33

B33

Oct 25, 2017
The Retirement State
Don Hertzfeldt is one of my favorite short film directors of all time. That Blu-Ray compilation that happened a while back still remains the only KickStarter I've ever backed, and oh man, it was so worth it. Looking forward to getting this digitally, since there's no way I'll be able to see this in theaters with where I live.
Heck yeah! I love that Blu-ray.

Hertzfeldt still has copies available.