• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jag

Oct 26, 2017
I think this patch upped the character limit to 50 on a single realm if you want. Guess i'm gonna make a bunch of new alliance characters.

Carm

Oct 27, 2017
Indiana
So Hati seems to be broken, he doesn't beast cleave. No animation and doesn't show up in the log.

Beast Cleave is suddenly working, so it maybe was the quest I was doing preventing it, unlocking Kul Tirans.

Last edited:

Rhaknar

Oct 26, 2017
I assume race changes are only for your own faction since there is a more expensive "change faction" service >_>

bastards

Oct 25, 2017

Z-Beat

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
yeah but u gotta meet the requirements and do the unlock questline

I know I did 3 of these before I left

Bhonar

Banned
Oct 31, 2017
yeah but u gotta meet the requirements and do the unlock questline

wait if we only want to unlock zandalari, do we still have to do both sides stuff above?

BolognaOni

Oct 27, 2017
Oh wow, race & faction changes, as well as transfers are 30% off. That's something at least. Might be time to finally move a couple characters around.

Also glad to see that the mobile app will actually be functional again. Although it doesn't work at all for me at the moment.

Magnus

Oct 25, 2017
Adibags broke for me. Some quick googling got me this fix but it doesn't seem to work for me. First time I tried editing code like this though, so I'm sure I did something wrong.

Oct 25, 2017
Lo2ZM1C.png

Lol they did want people to kill the Tide Elemental.

zerosum

Oct 27, 2017
Yeah, that's the one. Didn't work for me, even on a clean Adibags installation. Although that was from Twitch. Maybe I need to go grab it from their own site?

Mine was from the Twitch client as well. Only thing I can say is just delete the Adibags folder and try again. Make sure it's "v1.9.13" and not "v1.9.13nolib". Basically it's just a straightforward copy and paste with the code. Copy the good line making sure you aren't snagging an extra space or anything at the begging or end of it, highlight the bad line, again mindful of the spacing, paste over it. Save it. Repeat for all three lines.

Hope that helps. I tend to over explain things whilst simultaneously leaving out important shit.

Other than that... the more popular addons are usually updated very quick, so if that fails you shouldn't have to wait too long for the official fix.

Magnus

Oct 25, 2017
Man, lots of good names aren't taken yet on my server for some reason.
Just got the race-change to a Kul Tiran male druid (from my NE female). What should I choose for a name?:

- Large
- Masculine
- Bearinmind
- Gayculture (lol)
- Happypride

Mine was from the Twitch client as well. Only thing I can say is just delete the Adibags folder and try again. Make sure it's "v1.9.13" and not "v1.9.13nolib". Basically it's just a straightforward copy and paste with the code. Copy the good line making sure you aren't snagging an extra space or anything at the begging or end of it, highlight the bad line, again mindful of the spacing, paste over it. Save it. Repeat for all three lines.

Hope that helps. I tend to over explain things whilst simultaneously leaving out important shit.

Other than that... the more popular addons are usually updated very quick, so if that fails you shouldn't have to wait too long for the official fix.
Roger that. Yeah, I probably included a space or two somewhere. Thanks!

Disclaimer

Oct 25, 2017
Just got the race-change to a Kul Tiran male druid (from my NE female). What should I choose for a name?:

- Large
- Masculine
- Bearinmind
- Gayculture (lol)
- Happypride

Roger that. Yeah, I probably included a space or two somewhere. Thanks!

You'll probably get reported and forced to change if you include "gay" in the name. I know from experience. Blizzard's policies are draconian and conservative.

When I frequented the WoW forums, threads with innocuous LGBT titles would be straight-up locked or deleted — to say nothing of trolled to death because moderation did nothing about hateful behavior (and people wonder why WoW's culture is so toxic — Blizzard cultivates it).

Orochinagis

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
I like and hate how the alliance its getting a lot of development and unity in each patch while the Horde is just shooting their own foot

Rhaknar

Oct 26, 2017
getting a million lua errors with ElvUI even tho I updated to the latest, fuck :/

lets go queen

FZvniSz.jpg

Last edited:

Rhaknar

Oct 26, 2017
apparently there isnt even a new KT (and Zanda I guess) tree form anyway, boooo.

Boomkin KT form, while technically a good model, STILL looks derpy as fuck. Man, why not just go with those creepy skinny fuckers we kill in Drustvar? :(

KT female model is as fantastic as expected tho, perfect size (much like female pandas) and I really like the one handed healing animations.

Last edited:

PurpleRainz

Oct 27, 2017
I'm giving the game one more month and I'll spend most of that month unlocking the Z trolls but if I still dislike BFA after playing it for a month I'm done till the next expansion.

Prophet Five

Pundeath Knight
Nov 11, 2017
The Great Dark Beyond
Adibags broke for me. Some quick googling got me this fix but it doesn't seem to work for me. First time I tried editing code like this though, so I'm sure I did something wrong.

Adibags is driving me insane. In fact, none of my addons needed updates last night but I kept getting LUA errors when opening my bags. I didn't have time to actually do anything past unlocking Zandalari so it wasn't game breaking exactly but hopefully it's fixed soon.

- Large
- Masculine
- Bearinmind
- Gayculture (lol)
- Happypride

I got these on my Alliance server just for KT lol: Grindr and Dadbod. I'm so proud of myself.

Unrelated but there wasn't ONE PERSON aside from myself online from my guild last night. No one cared enough to unlock these new races (and honestly nothing really new was added aside) but if you told me back at 8.0 that no one would be playing at this point I wouldn't have believed you. It's sad as fuck.

PurpleRainz

Oct 27, 2017
So I'm almost honored with the Z trolls do yall have an estimate on how many weeks till exalted? I still have all of the quests in zulzudar and the other 2 horde zones.

Grahf

Oct 27, 2017
Can I make my Darkspear troll upright with the update ?
I think the upright orcs were unlocked when Magh'ar were added.

Anoregon

Oct 25, 2017
Legitimately and hugely disappointed : /
My main being a fucking Troll warlock, I'm cursed to be hunched until Blizzard hopefully wakes up. Why do orcs would have the option and not us ?

Because there have been multiple custom upright orc models (Saurfang being the most recent) and it got to the point where it was kind of silly that they didn't expand that to the players, plus it is sort of the default option for mag'har and they are the same model as OG Orcs. The same is not true for Darkspear trolls. There are no "un-hunched" Darkspear trolls, not even Vol'Jin.

Grahf

Oct 27, 2017
Because there have been multiple custom upright orc models (Saurfang being the most recent) and it got to the point where it was kind of silly that they didn't expand that to the players, plus it is sort of the default option for mag'har and they are the same model as OG Orcs. The same is not true for Darkspear trolls. There are no "un-hunched" Darkspear trolls, not even Vol'Jin.

Didn't think of that.
What made me totally feel like I could be upright today is that for the past few weeks, my belt buckle has been appearing in the middle of my chest.
For days I did not comprehend and then I got it : that's where the belt would fit if I was upright.
I was full of hope ; ;

Magnus

Oct 25, 2017
Adibags is driving me insane. In fact, none of my addons needed updates last night but I kept getting LUA errors when opening my bags. I didn't have time to actually do anything past unlocking Zandalari so it wasn't game breaking exactly but hopefully it's fixed soon.

I got these on my Alliance server just for KT lol: Grindr and Dadbod. I'm so proud of myself.

Unrelated but there wasn't ONE PERSON aside from myself online from my guild last night. No one cared enough to unlock these new races (and honestly nothing really new was added aside) but if you told me back at 8.0 that no one would be playing at this point I wouldn't have believed you. It's sad as fuck.
Oh man. Dadbod is great. I might steal that. Thanks!

And I'm sorry to hear the guild is dead for activity. :( Mine woke up big time last night but they're usually around for their raids anyway on Tuesdays. I noticed a dozen or more folks online in the Alliance ERA community. That made me happy! I usually only ever see Violous (a rogue) on -- that's you, right Mobius and Pet Octopus ?

Jag

Oct 26, 2017
So I'm almost honored with the Z trolls do yall have an estimate on how many weeks till exalted? I still have all of the quests in zulzudar and the other 2 horde zones.

Going to be awhile. Do the Horde zone quest chains using Wowhead to avoid the ones you don't need. Make sure to do all the Zulzadar emissary and rep WQs and use a contract to boost rep. It's a slog but questing really helps as well. Also do invasions when they are in the zones where you need rep.

Unlocked both KT and Zandarlari. The Zandalari questline was so much better than KT.

Oct 25, 2017
Oh man. Dadbod is great. I might steal that. Thanks!

And I'm sorry to hear the guild is dead for activity. :( Mine woke up big time last night but they're usually around for their raids anyway on Tuesdays. I noticed a dozen or more folks online in the Alliance ERA community. That made me happy! I usually only ever see Violous (a rogue) on -- that's you, right Mobius and Pet Octopus ?

Yep

Prophet Five

Pundeath Knight
Nov 11, 2017
The Great Dark Beyond
Going to be awhile. Do the Horde zone quest chains using Wowhead to avoid the ones you don't need. Make sure to do all the Zulzadar emissary and rep WQs and use a contract to boost rep. It's a slog but questing really helps as well. Also do invasions when they are in the zones where you need rep.

Unlocked both KT and Zandarlari. The Zandalari questline was so much better than KT.

Yeah this is good advice. The worst part of working toward KT like I am now is just waiting for the emissary and then the "correct" incursion to occur. I really wish there were better ways to get this rep. I almost expected them to increase rep gain options somehow when they released the allied races since they were such a promoted feature but I guess they want to keep people playing.

PurpleRainz

Oct 27, 2017

Yeah I figure it's gonna take awhile thank god I'm already exalted with the honorbound and have almost finished the war storyline. I need to check wowhead and see if there's any timegating err I mean exciting follower based missions to do during the war campaign

Prophet Five

Pundeath Knight
Nov 11, 2017
The Great Dark Beyond
Yeah I figure it's gonna take awhile thank god I'm already exalted with the honorbound and have almost finished the war storyline. I need to check wowhead and see if there's any timegating err I mean exciting follower based missions to do during the war campaign

There's not if memory serves correctly (I could be wrong - its been a while.) The app helps though so you can catch the rep missions while away from the game. It may not be much per mission but they add up over the course of a week.

Z-Beat

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Zandalari are unlocked. I'll probably make another druid for that. Whenever I get around to finishing KT requirements I'll make a KT shaman

Status
Not open for further replies.