• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
OP
OP
Prophet Five

Prophet Five

Pundeath Knight
Nov 11, 2017
The Great Dark Beyond
Trying to sate my appetite that continues to build for Monday. I will now proceed to read Wowpedia articles I've already consumed hundreds of times.

I feel like I'm being chained - just out of reach of my prize. It's as if I'm being held against my will. As if there's a giant hole in my chest...

Release me.

Cass_Se

Oct 25, 2017
Launches have been pretty good actually

I'm always freaked about launch after WoD (which came after several decent launches). I know it was because of garrisons and it shouldn't happen, but I've got bad feeling about them funneling the entire playerbase into one zone. Hopefully that won't prove to be an issue.

Shotterke

Prophet of Regret
Oct 31, 2017
Belgium
I might be getting my wires crossed from the names of some placeholder items it dropped during beta, but several wings would award gear placeholders distinct from cosmetic placeholders on completion. Might not be the case on live, but I assumed it would be following suit with horrific visions.
No worries with Blizzard still making changes less then a week before release it's hard to keep track of everything. It would we weird to limit the loot in the vault and then just give mythic Nathria gear from torghast. Certainly since torghast is so easy.

I've been following the apha/beta pretty closly and I can't recall anything about a nerf in scope to Torghast

Didn't it used to have an endless mode?

Codosbuya

The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
No worries with Blizzard still making changes less then a week before release it's hard to keep track of everything. It would we weird to limit the loot in the vault and then just give mythic Nathria gear from torghast. Certainly since torghast is so easy.

Didn't it used to have an endless mode?
It wasnt endless per-se, it was 72 floors on Alpha. Then it was split into the wings which rewards the Soul Ash and the Twisting Corridors, the Challenge Mode like content. Then the new Layer hierarchy was introduced, with 9 layers of 18 floors each for the TC. You get a mount if you complete layer 8.

Deleted member 52442

User requested account closure
Banned
Jan 24, 2019
Excited going in nearly blind to this expansion. How do we reach the new area? Someone suggested logging out in Durotar rather than Orgrimmar?

papertowel

Nov 6, 2017
Excited going in nearly blind to this expansion. How do we reach the new area? Someone suggested logging out in Durotar rather than Orgrimmar?
They suggested that because Orgrimmar is probably going to filled to the brim with players which might cause lag or slow loading. I'll be logged in all day on Monday to avoid any queues. If it works like the last few expansions, at T-0 you'll get an xp bar again and a quest will pop up telling you to go to some place, I would assume it would be your faction's capital.

Deleted member 52442

Banned
Jan 24, 2019
They suggested that because Orgrimmar is probably going to filled to the brim with players which might cause lag or slow loading. I'll be logged in all day on Monday to avoid any queues. If it works like the last few expansions, at T-0 you'll get an xp bar again and a quest will pop up telling you to go to some place, I would assume it would be your faction's capital.

Wait you dont even have to relog?

Codosbuya

The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
Nope, Shadowlands content is enabled via hotfix, like Legion and BfA were. You need to speak with Darion in front of the Grommash Hold for Horde or in the Stormwind castle courtyard for Alliance

Deleted member 52442

Banned
Jan 24, 2019
Read this the past few days

www.goodreads.com

Arthas (World of Warcraft, #6)

Frostmourne. It was caught in a hovering, jagged chunk of ice, the runes that ran the length of its blade glowing a cool blue. Below it w...

Decent book I guess, writing was kinda ehh but I enjoyed going back through events from WC3

OP
OP
Prophet Five

Prophet Five

Pundeath Knight
Nov 11, 2017
The Great Dark Beyond
I'm finding myself really wanting to engage with the game right now due to hype but I legit don't have anything to do aside from auctions, lol. It's a weird feeling.

Putting finishing touches on the OT. I hope everyone likes it even if it's not gonna be as crazy fancy as stuff others do!

Oct 25, 2017
I'm finding myself really wanting to engage with the game right now due to hype but I legit don't have anything to do aside from auctions, lol. It's a weird feeling.

I'm in a mad rush to get all of the World PVP achievements and doing a ton of the Mechagon and Nazjatar content. There's really a whole lot of stuff in the 8.2 zones that I think people will actively farm them for toys, mounts, etc. even at 60.

Coming back to the game at the tail end of an expansion, after the level squish, has been a real treat.

Rösti

Oct 25, 2017
Any EU-Alliance Normal/Heroic raiding guilds on Argent Dawn represented here? I've tried to get the guild I've been in since Warlords of Draenor active again (went dormant after Nighthold in Legion), but it doesn't seem that will be realized upon Shadowlands launch. It would be nice to have someone to play together with again, doesn't have to be raiding either, I'm fine with Mythic+, battlegrounds, whatever really.

I've mained a shadow priest for Legion and Battle for Azeroth but aim to main an arms warrior in Shadowlands.

Deleted member 52442

Banned
Jan 24, 2019

Putting finishing touches on the OT. I hope everyone likes it even if it's not gonna be as crazy fancy as stuff others do!

Im lockingdown my mains

seems Windwalker monk and maybe feral druid (which ive played since TBC) that im now leveling

OP
OP
Prophet Five

Prophet Five

Pundeath Knight
Nov 11, 2017
The Great Dark Beyond
Got a good playlist? I can always use some chill music in a variety of situations.

I'm very new to it all but here's the ones I've been going through!

www.youtube.com

POKEMON LO-FI MEGAMIX 2020

DOWNLOAD: https://pokemonmegamix.bandcamp.com/album/pokemon-lo-fi-megamix-2020 JOIN THE MEGAMIX DISCORD: https://discord.gg/zcsayVXG5S ~~ t r a c k l i s t ~...
www.youtube.com

mario and lofi

Subscribe to help me keep doing this! And please, support these amazing creators!!! (I don't own any of this songs, all rights reserved to the beat creators)...
www.youtube.com

zelda and lofi

(I don't own any of this songs, all rights reserved to the game creators and beat producers) Tracklist: (00:00)Tv Blonde - Ocarina (02:58)SWIIM - Legend of Z...
www.youtube.com

Chill Out & Relaxing Music from Mega Man Series

This was an unexpectedly hard playlist to make, since there are so man Mega Man games out there and some of them are so diverse , that I didn't know what kin...
www.youtube.com

Metroid Lofi Chill/hiphop mix

#lofi #nintendo check out my main gaming channel where i stream and upload videos regularly! Main channel!- https://www.youtube.com/jimmiepitts Twitter-https...

Oct 25, 2017
I'm very new to it all but here's the ones I've been going through!

www.youtube.com

POKEMON LO-FI MEGAMIX 2020

DOWNLOAD: https://pokemonmegamix.bandcamp.com/album/pokemon-lo-fi-megamix-2020 JOIN THE MEGAMIX DISCORD: https://discord.gg/zcsayVXG5S ~~ t r a c k l i s t ~...
www.youtube.com

mario and lofi

Subscribe to help me keep doing this! And please, support these amazing creators!!! (I don't own any of this songs, all rights reserved to the beat creators)...
www.youtube.com

zelda and lofi

(I don't own any of this songs, all rights reserved to the game creators and beat producers) Tracklist: (00:00)Tv Blonde - Ocarina (02:58)SWIIM - Legend of Z...
www.youtube.com

Chill Out & Relaxing Music from Mega Man Series

This was an unexpectedly hard playlist to make, since there are so man Mega Man games out there and some of them are so diverse , that I didn't know what kin...
www.youtube.com

Metroid Lofi Chill/hiphop mix

#lofi #nintendo check out my main gaming channel where i stream and upload videos regularly! Main channel!- https://www.youtube.com/jimmiepitts Twitter-https...
Thanks!

Cass_Se

Oct 25, 2017
I just wanted to say, I obviously caved and finally resubbed a few days ago and jesus christ 8.3 dailies have to be the worst in the game's history, they're incredibly obnoxious and the area marking on the map is just abysmal - why is for some of them the entire assault area marked as featuring spawns of daily quest mobs when they only spawn in a small sub-zone e.g. only around single town? It's just so sloppy it boggles the mind.

Sure, 5.0's avalanche of dailies was overwhelming, but 8.3 is just so so bad.

OP
OP
Prophet Five

Prophet Five

Pundeath Knight
Nov 11, 2017
The Great Dark Beyond
Y'all have a new OT. We're blessed and highly favored!

www.resetera.com

World of Warcraft: Shadowlands |OT| Anima Crossing: New Prison Activision/Blizzard - OT

Developer: Blizzard Entertainment Platforms: Windows, Mac Genre: MMORPG Release: November 23rd, 3pm PST (November 24th, 12am CET) This World: is a Prison Explore the Realm of the Dead: For the first time ever in World of Warcraft, players will cross into the Shadowlands and experience the...

Status
Not open for further replies.