• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Anoregon

Oct 25, 2017
I have to delete characters every now and then cuz I've hit the 50 cap too. As I mentioned I've played on like a dozen servers over the years, and I've always been pretty alt-prone.

RoninChaos

Oct 26, 2017
I really hope next expansion gets rid of time gates in general or this daily grind. I have a bit of time to play because I'm sick but I only end up playing like 30 minutes because I run out of shit to do that actually gets me moving forward. The quests in mechagon aren't enough.

Jag

Oct 26, 2017
I really hope next expansion gets rid of time gates in general or this daily grind. I have a bit of time to play because I'm sick but I only end up playing like 30 minutes because I run out of shit to do that actually gets me moving forward. The quests in mechagon aren't enough.

This formula is not changing. It's a subscription model, so giving people short bits to do everyday ensures they stay subbed. Except for the ones who quit for that exact reason.

I like alts, so I play every class both on horde and alliance so I can see everything they have to offer from a class and faction standpoint. Then I take a break for a bit and come back when there is new content.

Also, from reddit, lol
yyl5e1n91ou31.jpg

Last edited:

Bane

The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
So, one week out. All I have going on that day is a morning workout that I will ruin by eating terribly while watching Blizzcon. Anyone else off or taking off for it?

I almost feel sorry for non-Death Knight players. Finally, an expansion catering to us!

OP
OP
Prophet Five

Prophet Five

Pundeath Knight
Nov 11, 2017
The Great Dark Beyond
I won't be off but I can watch at work - depending on what time the WoW panel airs I may be home. Either way, I'm ready for it.

And next week has the potential to get INSANE with leaks and I'm gonna gain all my calories and nutrition through them.

Berordn

One Winged Slayer
Oct 26, 2017
NoVA
So, one week out. All I have going on that day is a morning workout that I will ruin by eating terribly while watching Blizzcon. Anyone else off or taking off for it?

I almost feel sorry for non-Death Knight players. Finally, an expansion catering to us!
every expansion is actually a druid expansion, especially now that we've confirmed that life and death are two sides of the same coin and have drust druids tapping into that

the sooner you just accept that, the better.

Rhaknar

Oct 26, 2017
i actually asked for the first week of november off, unrelated, and if I get it it should start on the 1st (Im actually off on the 30th and 31st of october as regular days off), so it would land on blizzcon day.

PurpleRainz

Oct 27, 2017
I just found out that most people don't have a single allied race unlocked I'm surprised I thought allied races was really popular but I guess not.

asd202

Enlightened
Oct 27, 2017
About the eyes
it could be explained that Bolvar finally merged with the Lich King. It took Arthas 7 years to merge and in the current timeline we are like 6 year after Northerend...

Rhaknar

Oct 26, 2017
ppl crying FAKE because of the eyes, as if someone making a fake of that quality woudlnt just make the eyes the same color as the rest. Hell, the fact the eyes are blue makes me think its real not fake lol.

Like asd202 said, that or many other reasons they could be blue.

OP
OP
Prophet Five

Prophet Five

Pundeath Knight
Nov 11, 2017
The Great Dark Beyond
I don't know if anyone else wants to frame the art that came with the 15th Anniversary CE but Michael's is having an awesome sale on frames that I believe ends today. Got 8 for $40 instead of their regular price of $135.

image0.jpg

Finaj

Oct 25, 2017
Weak Auras posted a very legitimate look inside the Art of Diablo book that was lealwd. Then they posted that. Well, at least we have things to talk about.

Anoregon

Oct 25, 2017
The weird city art just doesn't seem jive to me. I feel like if that were real it would actually be a render/screenshot.

Rhaknar

Oct 26, 2017
The weird city art just doesn't seem jive to me. I feel like if that were real it would actually be a render/screenshot.
You don't like the generic 1994 high fantasy paperback book cover look? LMAO

it would certainly be a
much needed
change

edit: hmm class "skins" could be neat I guess /shrug

Either Weakauras is having a laugh or they are leaking a lot of stuff lol

Last edited:

Finaj

Oct 25, 2017
Given that Weak Auras also leaked a very legit looking Overwatch 2 image with a new tracer skin and the D IV Lilith artwork, I think they're just leaking shit.

Deleted member 1190

User-requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I believe the OW2 and D4 stuff is real, but that WoW one ^ is fake. It came from a poster on the MMO-Champ forums. For some reason WA then tweeted it out, causing a lot of confusion.

Rhaknar

Oct 26, 2017
I believe teh OW2 and D4 stuff is real, but that WoW one ^ is fake. It came from a poster on the MMO-Champ forums. For some reason WA then tweeted it out, causing a lot of confusion.

they also tweeted the debunked Bolvar picture earlier so...yeah they are just re-tweeting random bullshit tbh

Rhaknar

Oct 26, 2017
is the Shadowlands weird 80s looking art thing they posted the only one that didnt come from MMOchamp? Wow-wise that is.

Anoregon

Oct 25, 2017
the WA twitter is either just full on trolling with fakes, or maybe has 1-2 "confirmed" leaks mixed in with fakes. Which, come to think of it, is also trolling. The likelihood that everything they are posting is legit is zero.

MHWilliams

Oct 25, 2017
it would certainly be a
much needed
change

edit: hmm class "skins" could be neat I guess /shrug

Either Weakauras is having a laugh or they are leaking a lot of stuff lol

I mean, it's a lot like the Allied Races in that it allows them to keep my of the base mechanics, but add more player flavor.

Royalan

I can say DEI; you can't.
Oct 24, 2017
Waitaminute...

WAIT A MINUTE

THE SHIRTS ARE ONLY 30 DOLLARS!?!!?

Where's my pocketbook!?

Status
Not open for further replies.