• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

B-Dubs

That's some catch, that catch-22
General Manager
Oct 25, 2017
Class skins could be cool as hell. Now if only I had time to get to max level and farm the rep for the new races.

Finaj

Oct 25, 2017
Lol. MMO-Champion just gave up and made a post of the new leaks on the front page of the site titled "We have no idea what we're doing."

RoninChaos

Oct 26, 2017
I don't know if anyone else wants to frame the art that came with the 15th Anniversary CE but Michael's is having an awesome sale on frames that I believe ends today. Got 8 for $40 instead of their regular price of $135.

image0.jpg

Let us know what the look like hung up. I've been fighting pneumonia or I would have been at michaels today.

Kirblar

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Yeah, that logo and art are real. The store mount matches both it and the map leak from eons ago. (Interesting that this new logo is far less old-god-y.)

Sargerus

▲ Legend ▲
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
That Bolvar pic is triggering the shit out of me.

Yes, the eyes should be orange.

Rokam

Oct 29, 2017
Think if I just start throwing out leaks that Gnome Paladins are coming in the expansion they'll just put them in?

Skai

Oct 27, 2017
I'm hoping in 9.0 they announce QoL features like account-wide reps. If that's the only thing they announced I think I would be 100% OK.

Pepito

Dec 11, 2017
Would also be nice if they would remove flight restrictions for old expansions (I have pathfinder for each, it's just such a bogus system once an expansion is over).

Remove the Legion allied race prerequisites too.

PurpleRainz

Oct 27, 2017
My girlfriend unlocked the Nightborne she was so excited when she finished the quest chain it was pretty awesome.

Berordn

One Winged Slayer
Oct 26, 2017
NoVA
Would also be nice if they would remove flight restrictions for old expansions (I have pathfinder for each, it's just such a bogus system once an expansion is over).

Remove the Legion allied race prerequisites too.
That's actually what they've been doing, though they're staggering it out longer than you may like. Once 9.0 launched WoD should be free to fly in from the start.

Noppie

Oct 27, 2017
Is it hard to ulock an allied race? Or just timely? Recently started playing again and am curious. Some of them are pretty cool.

PurpleRainz

Oct 27, 2017
Is it hard to ulock an allied race? Or just timely? Recently started playing again and am curious. Some of them are pretty cool.

It takes like two or three weeks the new trolls the Kul Tiran Humans and the Nightborne are the most aggravating unlocks. It's not really hard just a ton of busy work designed to take forever to pad their played metric.

OP
OP
Prophet Five

Prophet Five

Pundeath Knight
Nov 11, 2017
The Great Dark Beyond

Just time consuming. They've "nerfed" it a bit but it's still not great. I did them all when they were current content (re: the Legion ones, specifically) but it's a bit silly to make people deal with older content that way. At least let them unlock them on the store for $5-$10 or something.

RoninChaos

Oct 26, 2017
Okay, so you need proudmore for the fat humans, what do you need for the dwarves, and what rep do you need for the orcs and zandalari? I finally got flying so I want to hit quests hard during the world bonus event.

Bane

The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
Okay, so you need proudmore for the fat humans, what do you need for the dwarves, and what rep do you need for the orcs and zandalari? I finally got flying so I want to hit quests hard during the world bonus event.
Dark Irons need to complete the war campaign and 7th Legion rep. Mag'har needs Honorbound, which is the horde equivalent of 7th Legion, and complete the horde war campaign. Zandalari just needs Zandalari Empire rep.

PurpleRainz

Oct 27, 2017

Here's the requirements for the Z trolls it's as tedious as it looks.

Horde

1. Achievement: "Tides of Vengeance" – Complete the Tides of Vengeance war campaign.
  2. Achievement: "Zandalar Forever!" – Complete the following achievements on the continent of Zandalar:
  • The Throne of Zuldazar
  • The Dark Heart of Nazmir
  • Secrets in the Sands
  • A Bargain of Blood
  • The Final Seal
  1. Reputation: Exalted with Zandalari Empire

Bane

The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
Damn, Milo, those look great, dude. I'd love if future CEs came with a print like that to keep them going.

Berordn

One Winged Slayer
Oct 26, 2017
NoVA
i never watch anything other than the opening ceremony anyway

but if i did they found the easiest way to make it a hard pass.

Noppie

Oct 27, 2017
No idea who these people are, annoying I'm assuming based on the comments above?

It's not like they're answering the questions, doubt they'll have that big a role.

Berordn

One Winged Slayer
Oct 26, 2017
NoVA
No idea who these people are, annoying I'm assuming based on the comments above?

It's not like they're answering the questions, doubt they'll have that big a role.
they're pretty typical internet personalities

it actually makes perfect sense why they'd get guest hosts for the Q&A given the situation they put themselves in with hong kong. an easy way to deflect some responsibility and add additional obfuscation to the show in case something does go wrong (which at this point, it probably won't)

Anoregon

Oct 25, 2017

They're pretty much just run of the mill WoW youtubers, but I think they had a little bit of notoriety early in the BfA cycle for taking a "the game is actually good and everyone is complaining too much" stance.

Status
Not open for further replies.