• To celebrate the release of Halo: The Master Chief Collection on Steam, Xbox Games Studios has provided 5 Steam copies of the game and 5 Xbox One copies of the game! We will be giving these away in the Gaming Giveaways |OT|. Some Steam copies will also be given away to the PC Gaming Era community.
  • An old favorite feature returns: Q&ERA is back! This time we'll be collecting questions for Remedy Entertainment, makers of Max Payne, Alan Wake, Quantum Break, and Control. Members can submit questions for the next 5 days, 20 hours, 33 minutes, 36 seconds. Submissions will close on Dec 12, 2019 at 12:00 AM.

World of Warcraft: Battle for Azeroth |OT2| Bless Your Heart

Jag

Oct 26, 2017

Bonefish

Oct 28, 2017
Was farming mounts yesterday and got the Onyxian Drake on literally the first drop lol. Never got far enough in Cata to do Onyxia's lair, so nice bit a relief i wont have to farm onyxia hundreds of times like it seems many people have been doing for years :lol

Rhaknar

Oct 26, 2017
What pet controls? :3

No really, at most you have 1 more active skill from them, usually situational, like warlocks. The rest they do all automatically.

Yunsen

Oct 25, 2017
Went from 88 exalted reps to 95 in the last few days. Hit exalted with the BT rep (which I could have finished at any point) and Darkmoon Faire on Monday. Then I’ve spent the last two days grinding Defilers (thanks to the brawl) and the four Steamwheedle Cartel reps which I just finished. Need to figure out what others I still need to reach 100.

Grahf

Oct 27, 2017
Went from 88 exalted reps to 95 in the last few days. Hit exalted with the BT rep (which I could have finished at any point) and Darkmoon Faire on Monday. Then I’ve spent the last two days grinding Defilers (thanks to the brawl) and the four Steamwheedle Cartel reps which I just finished. Need to figure out what others I still need to reach 100.
Pile as much timewarped badges as you can, when the next timewalking event is live you'll be able to exchange them for reputation related to the current timewalking event.
For example when Pandaria timewalking is on, you can level the usually very annoying "Emperor Shaohao" in exchange for badges.

Also think of the lesser known ones, some of them can be leveled to exalted in minutes, like the Thorium Brotherhood.

Too see what you're missing easily you should use that https://simplearmory.com/

OP
OP
Milo Rambaldi

Milo Rambaldi

Nov 11, 2017
Florida
I once saw someone post this site that showed the missing raid drop mounts on your account and listed them out in the most effective farming order - does anyone know what I'm talking about and can they link it to me?

Pepito

Dec 11, 2017
I once saw someone post this site that showed the missing raid drop mounts on your account and listed them out in the most effective farming order - does anyone know what I'm talking about and can they link it to me?
I think that's this Wowhead tool?

OP
OP
Milo Rambaldi

Milo Rambaldi

Nov 11, 2017
Florida
I think that's this Wowhead tool?

Unless I'm missing something - not exactly. It would give you a step-by-step list of the order you'd want to do your mount runs with each lockout to have it be like the most efficient path of dungeons/raids

Sothen

Dec 15, 2017
I know I'm late on this but man the new Worgen models/animations are fantastic and completely redeem the race for me. I couldn't get past on the males their 2-handed weapons clipping through the ground during their run animation and I'm so happy that's fixed. Running Wild still looks goofy but I'm working on a Worgen mage alt now and having fun.

Yunsen

Oct 25, 2017
Pile as much timewarped badges as you can, when the next timewalking event is live you'll be able to exchange them for reputation related to the current timewalking event.
For example when Pandaria timewalking is on, you can level the usually very annoying "Emperor Shaohao" in exchange for badges.

Also think of the lesser known ones, some of them can be leveled to exalted in minutes, like the Thorium Brotherhood.

Too see what you're missing easily you should use that https://simplearmory.com/
Thorium Brotherhood was one I knew I had left which I just finished, so that’s 96. I still have Ogri’la and Frenzyheart but I’m not sure Frenzyheart will count since getting Scryers after Aldor didn’t. I just checked Wowhead and apparently both of the Centaur factions in Desolace are back, so those should be two easy ones.

Grahf

Oct 27, 2017
Just last week I decided to finally farm old raids for their elusive mounts. I refused to do so until now but since I'm really close to the 350 mounts HF...
In just two evenings since I begun I got the following : both Malygos drakes, Al'Akir drake, Ji'Kun (twice : /), Horridon and just now... Fucking Felsteel Annihilator !
The last 3 with a character created literally yesterday.
This is insane.