• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jag

Oct 26, 2017

Bane

The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
Grabbing one for me and fiancé tonight. I've started leveling my Holy priest in AV. Healing is weird.

Anoregon

Oct 25, 2017
Mogu for alliance would be offensive, but it wouldn't be as extreme a personal attack as alliance-only Ethereal.

Berordn

One Winged Slayer
Oct 26, 2017
NoVA
I used my 120 boost on a NE Hunter to get the Alliance allied races unlocked and oh god, the buttons. So many buttons! (Is this normal for non-Balance DPS clases?)
I've never thought hunters to have all that many rotational buttons, though they have a lot of situational and utility stuff.

I mean, it's no windwalker at least.

Bonefish

Oct 28, 2017
Was farming mounts yesterday and got the Onyxian Drake on literally the first drop lol. Never got far enough in Cata to do Onyxia's lair, so nice bit a relief i wont have to farm onyxia hundreds of times like it seems many people have been doing for years :lol

Rhaknar

Oct 26, 2017
What pet controls? :3

No really, at most you have 1 more active skill from them, usually situational, like warlocks. The rest they do all automatically.

Yunsen

Oct 25, 2017
Went from 88 exalted reps to 95 in the last few days. Hit exalted with the BT rep (which I could have finished at any point) and Darkmoon Faire on Monday. Then I've spent the last two days grinding Defilers (thanks to the brawl) and the four Steamwheedle Cartel reps which I just finished. Need to figure out what others I still need to reach 100.

Grahf

Oct 27, 2017
Went from 88 exalted reps to 95 in the last few days. Hit exalted with the BT rep (which I could have finished at any point) and Darkmoon Faire on Monday. Then I've spent the last two days grinding Defilers (thanks to the brawl) and the four Steamwheedle Cartel reps which I just finished. Need to figure out what others I still need to reach 100.

Pile as much timewarped badges as you can, when the next timewalking event is live you'll be able to exchange them for reputation related to the current timewalking event.
For example when Pandaria timewalking is on, you can level the usually very annoying "Emperor Shaohao" in exchange for badges.

Also think of the lesser known ones, some of them can be leveled to exalted in minutes, like the Thorium Brotherhood.

Too see what you're missing easily you should use that https://simplearmory.com/

OP
OP
Prophet Five

Prophet Five

Pundeath Knight
Nov 11, 2017
The Great Dark Beyond
I once saw someone post this site that showed the missing raid drop mounts on your account and listed them out in the most effective farming order - does anyone know what I'm talking about and can they link it to me?

Grain Silo

Dec 15, 2017
I know I'm late on this but man the new Worgen models/animations are fantastic and completely redeem the race for me. I couldn't get past on the males their 2-handed weapons clipping through the ground during their run animation and I'm so happy that's fixed. Running Wild still looks goofy but I'm working on a Worgen mage alt now and having fun.

Yunsen

Oct 25, 2017
Pile as much timewarped badges as you can, when the next timewalking event is live you'll be able to exchange them for reputation related to the current timewalking event.
For example when Pandaria timewalking is on, you can level the usually very annoying "Emperor Shaohao" in exchange for badges.

Also think of the lesser known ones, some of them can be leveled to exalted in minutes, like the Thorium Brotherhood.

Too see what you're missing easily you should use that https://simplearmory.com/

Thorium Brotherhood was one I knew I had left which I just finished, so that's 96. I still have Ogri'la and Frenzyheart but I'm not sure Frenzyheart will count since getting Scryers after Aldor didn't. I just checked Wowhead and apparently both of the Centaur factions in Desolace are back, so those should be two easy ones.

Grahf

Oct 27, 2017
Just last week I decided to finally farm old raids for their elusive mounts. I refused to do so until now but since I'm really close to the 350 mounts HF...
In just two evenings since I begun I got the following : both Malygos drakes, Al'Akir drake, Ji'Kun (twice : /), Horridon and just now... Fucking Felsteel Annihilator !
The last 3 with a character created literally yesterday.
This is insane.

Mr Swine

The Fallen
Oct 26, 2017
Sweden
I hope the expansion comes out before summer. This expansion is starting to feel dragged on with no real class balances Changes and so on

Hixx

Oct 25, 2017
I hope the expansion comes out before summer. This expansion is starting to feel dragged on with no real class balances Changes and so on

It will be August at the very earliest. Very difficult to see Alpha going live before late February and I believe they have said they wanted a longer alpha/beta this time so as to not have another Azerite Armour situation.

Oct 28, 2017
Denmark
Oh god never remove a male night elf's gloves

latest

Anoregon

Oct 25, 2017
So I'm usually never one for random speculation, and Hearthstone is definitely a fun place to experiment with all sorts of non-canon ideas, but...

A Wowhead article shows off the new cards in the latest HS expansion (launching tomorrow) and it appears an undead paladin features as one that class' legendary cards this time around.

HMMMM

Dragonrider-Talritha.png

If Lightborne undead actually become a thing, this would definitely make sense.

OP
OP
Prophet Five

Prophet Five

Pundeath Knight
Nov 11, 2017
The Great Dark Beyond
I fully expect the lightforged undead to become a thing. We may not get any allied races at launch for Shadowlands but they didn't say NO MORE so we're getting new ones eventually, I'd wager. They didn't setup Calia's undead resurrection for nothing.

Status
Not open for further replies.