• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

carlsojo

Oct 28, 2017
San Francisco
Undead lightforged is like the physical manifestation of an oxymoron.

I think you have to be a very particular kind of Undead and right now Calia is the only one. Did she even die all the way?

Undead druids would make more sense than paladins - death being a natural part of life etc. Plus Zombie Bear form!

Why would Thrall have anything to do with it? Calia is the new WoW Jesus. Literally.

She creeps me out.

OP
OP
Prophet Five

Prophet Five

Pundeath Knight
Nov 11, 2017
The Great Dark Beyond
I think you have to be a very particular kind of Undead and right now Calia is the only one. Did she even die all the way?

Undead druids would make more sense than paladins - death being a natural part of life etc. Plus Zombie Bear form!

She creeps me out.

look, I get that horny virgin nerds have to get off to digital characters but ignoring the fact that she's just as dead as Sylvanas(and people still want to fuck her) something is WRONG with her boobs and the model creeps me out. I hate them. Remodel them or something. They look like stale marshmallows. And marshmallows, just like boobs, aren't my thing.

Codosbuya

The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
By the way.

Cloak of Shadows, Rogue defensive cooldown, was nerfed in Warlords of Draenor 6.2 patch, from 60 seconds to 90 seconds ( and then nerfed in BfA to 2 minutes)

I AM VERY SALTY STILL AND WANT MY 1 MINUTE CLOAKS BACK.

That is all, you can keep grinding world quests.

carlsojo

Oct 28, 2017
San Francisco
Got my mount from Neri Sharpfin last night when I got her to 20... I am such a LONG way from getting all three to 30. Do people just farm the exp boost drops?

The stupid water goblins kinda grew on me... kinda.

FloBoJo

Nov 5, 2017
You all are better people than I am. I enjoyed my time in Naz but after I got Pathfinder I pretty much checked out of visiting their daily. Currently I'm at 5-15-8 but the meta achievement seems neat enough (aside from this insane grind which is essentially a level a day right?) I may revisit down the road.

Right now AV alt leveling has me in full PVP mode aside from the heroic raid/mythic+ for the week with the guildies.

OP
OP
Prophet Five

Prophet Five

Pundeath Knight
Nov 11, 2017
The Great Dark Beyond
I still haven't gotten the PVP mount. I'm in that phase where I sit down to log in but there's 34384343 other games I need to play so I try to reward myself by playing other things right now. It's just a content lull and so when 8.3 comes back I'll hit the ground running again.

Berordn

One Winged Slayer
Oct 26, 2017
NoVA
The Naz companions are a level a day if you do their dailies, but there's various uncommon drops and weekly rewards that will make it less than a 90 day grind... if only barely.

Last edited:

JCizzle

Avenger
Oct 26, 2017
I'm super bummed by this patch. As of a couple of months ago, i used to log in at least daily to do dailies or run LFR, but I feel no motivation anymore. The tier gear art for all four armor types is so bland and uninspired in my opinion. I'll never transmog it so I don't feel like I'm missing anything. It also doesn't help that they never make major class changes between expansions now, so there's nothing new that draws me back to try out a new spec or build. I understand their logic for not making those types of changes, but I disagree with it.

At least the gear looks better in the next patch. Overall it's a huge let down to me that two of four tiers ended up so bleh after being promised much better sets since the artists had four vs 12 to design.

DJ Lushious

Enhanced Xperience
Oct 27, 2017
Unlocked fat humans today! Druid forms are sick.
They really are pretty cool. I was really close to race changing my Druid, but, in the end, I'm just too old school and could never roll my Druid as anything other than a Night Elf or a Tauren (which it has been both throughout the years).

The Kul'Tiran racials are especially awesome, too! Versatility +1% and heal for 2% of damage taken over 4 seconds were even more enticing, as a bear tank for life.

Rhaknar

Oct 26, 2017
been playing FF14 lately, that 2.5sec GCD is insanity, especially early on. Later it's fine because the game has a ton of skills off the GCD to weave in (which is weird in itself coming from wow) but it was really jarring for the first 20 hours or so.

One thing that game does really well is use its world. I finished the ARR story (vanilla let's call it) and you constantly hop from zone to zone, back to old zones etc. It feels like those Artifact quests in Legion, except all the time. It was super neat and WoW really should move in that direction imo.

Jag

Oct 26, 2017
Yup, the $39.99 Spoils of War edition still gets you the mount. $29.99 for just Reforged.

Is it possible to turn WoW Tokens into Battle.net balance?

Yes. That's what I would buy it with. Just click on the tokens and you will be given a choice to use it for game time or Bnet balance.

uzit88

Chicken Chaser
Oct 30, 2017
So just jumped back into retail after getting slightly bored with Classic - I wanted to sort my flying out, I have completed pathfinder one but need to crack on with pathfinder 2, roughly how long did it take peeps to do? I know it depends on play style but I mostly played everyday 2/3 hours a night..

Oct 25, 2017
Cincinnati
Man I already own everything in that "Cat Pack", I always wait till around Christmas to buy the store stuff though as it's almost always 50% off or most of it. Actually I still need the Vulpine Familiar and see it's half off so that's getting bought. Still need to buy Dottie as well.

carlsojo

Oct 28, 2017
San Francisco
Man I already own everything in that "Cat Pack", I always wait till around Christmas to buy the store stuff though as it's almost always 50% off or most of it. Actually I still need the Vulpine Familiar and see it's half off so that's getting bought. Still need to buy Dottie as well.

I own most of it as well. If it's discounted if you own parts of the set, I still might bite because I want the twilight cats.

Magnus

Oct 25, 2017
I see lots of random chatter in other places about saving turn-ins for 8.3....why is it worth doing that again? (paragon chests I think, but they could be referring to other stuff)

Also, is there a smart checklist out there of recommended shit to do before 8.3? I haven't been actively playing in a few months

Jag

Oct 26, 2017
I see lots of random chatter in other places about saving turn-ins for 8.3....why is it worth doing that again? (paragon chests I think, but they could be referring to other stuff)

Also, is there a smart checklist out there of recommended shit to do before 8.3? I haven't been actively playing in a few months

I think it's for the AP. You can have one chest in inv and one ready to collect x16 reps I think. Saw someone on Reddit say that's about 40k AP. Gives them a week to finish AOTC with an 8.3 buff.

Magnus

Oct 25, 2017
I think it's for the AP. You can have one chest in inv and one ready to collect x16 reps I think. Saw someone on Reddit say that's about 40k AP. Gives them a week to finish AOTC with an 8.3 buff.

Thanks! but half of this is right over my fucking head, haha.
Ahead of the Curve goes away on 8.2 stuff as soon as 8.3 is released, doesn't it?

Also...why bank AP rewards for later instead of just getting it now? What actually fundamentally changes when 8.3 comes out in terms of turn-in rewards?

Jag

Oct 26, 2017
Thanks! but half of this is right over my fucking head, haha.
Ahead of the Curve goes away on 8.2 stuff as soon as 8.3 is released, doesn't it?

Also...why bank AP rewards for later instead of just getting it now? What actually fundamentally changes when 8.3 comes out in terms of turn-in rewards?

I think there is a cap on AP and they are extending it in 8.3. Also the patch is 1/14, but the raid opens on 1/21 which is when AOTC would go away.

Status
Not open for further replies.