• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
WoW Classic OT
  • OP
    OP
    Prophet Five

Prophet Five

Pundeath Knight
    Nov 11, 2017
    The Great Dark Beyond
    The WoW Classic OT is live!

www.resetera.com

World of Warcraft: Classic |OT| Greetings, traveler

Greetings, traveler. Join the ERA Alliance or Horde guilds! Region: NA Server: Incendius Faction: Alliance Name: Reset Button Region: NA Server: Stalagg Faction: Horde Name: Reasonable Effort Guild Master: Luxent (temp) To get an invitation, join the Discord (linked at the bottom of this...

Something's happening
  • OP
    OP
    Prophet Five

Prophet Five

Pundeath Knight
    Nov 11, 2017
    The Great Dark Beyond
    19-wow-bolvar-fine-art-gallery.png

OH SHIT.

this is the link for it: https://gear.blizzard.com/media/cat...f69b20/1/9/19-wow-bolvar-fine-art-gallery.png

OT Update - Pre 8.3
  • OP
    OP
    Prophet Five

Prophet Five

Pundeath Knight
    Nov 11, 2017
    The Great Dark Beyond
    I noticed that my photo links had broken but I hadn't had time to update them over the holidays because we were busy and I had a few bad health days but that's done now. Updated some of the content in the OT as well.

Will do more once we get 8.3 patch notes this week. Thanks for putting up with me!

AS WELL: I just claimed the Shadowlands OT since we'll want to start fresh for anyone returning. Hopefully all of you are okay with this. :)

Last edited:
    8.3 patch notes
  • OP
    OP
    Prophet Five

Prophet Five

Pundeath Knight
    Nov 11, 2017
    The Great Dark Beyond

TLDR:

Corrupted Zones: Uldum and Vale of Eternal Blossoms
    New Raid: Ny'alotha, the Waking City
    New Affix for M+: Awakened
    New Gamplay Content: Assaults and Horrific Visions
    New Legendary: Ashjra'kamas, Shroud of Resolve
    War/Titanforging replaced with Corrupted Items
    New Pet Battle Dungeon: Blackrock Depths
    New Allied Races: Vulpera (H) and Mechagnomes (A)
    All races can be Death Knights (inc. Pandaren and Allied Races) with Shadowlands preorder
    Auction House Overhaul
    New quests, rewards, essences, and story content!
    Heroic Warfront: Darkshore
    ....and more!

Last edited:
  • OP
    OP
    Prophet Five

Prophet Five

Pundeath Knight
    Nov 11, 2017
    The Great Dark Beyond
    So I was chatting with B-Dubs last night and we kinda thought an avatar bet for the release date of Shadowlands could be neat/fun/excruciating. Would any of you be interested in that? Someone could design an avatar and maybe a custom title or something could be involved. We'd need to hammer out the details but it could be an interesting gameplay loop. Plus, in true Blizzard fashion, we could always retcon the results an expansion or two later!

Shadowlands OT
  • OP
    OP
    Prophet Five

Prophet Five

Pundeath Knight
    Nov 11, 2017
    The Great Dark Beyond
    ALSO

would everyone be okay with me making/handling the Shadowlands OT? If someone else wants to do it that's fine - I only "took over" the BFA one due the the previous creator abandoning the thread and the game.

I 100% don't mind doing it but I cannot promise you a fancy OT like other games get. I can pack in info, of course, but I'm not a pretty graphic maker despite graphic design being my passion. In fact, all of the images in this OT were made by me in Picasa because it's the only editing program I knew how to use at the time! 😂

But yes. I'll do it if y'all are okay with it but if someone else wants to handle it then that's okay too. thoughts?

Status
    Not open for further replies.