• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Raxious

Oct 27, 2017
Really enjoying myself so far, been mixing WotLK classic and Classic Hardcore. In WotLK currently lvling up a mage/lock/paladin but might switch over to hunter xD There's something about those first three classes that feels a bit off and honestly I kinda just want to get a class to 55 so I can start a DK, so that's why hunter might be worth the switch.

Was playing a Mage on HC, currently lvl 12. Already died like 4 times lol. Also started a hunter and forgot how smooth it actually feels like. Still a pain that you gotta buy ammo though :P

data west

Oct 25, 2017
SoD killing 2H shaman seems like such a bad take. Them specifically citing BC Shaman seems like such a bad direction for the class. I don't want 'pre-Burning Crusade' I want post-Classic

Killed my interest in my favorite spec being viable but sticking to its original vision for me.

Sabre

Jul 2, 2018
Anyone playing Season of Discovery? I started a druid on the EU RP realm and played for an hour or so. Lot of people reporting queues but at least on this server in the early morning hours there was no queue.

The first rune for druid is pretty nifty. Zero mana Wrath with a chance to proc an instant cast Healing Touch. Makes the 1-10 experiences much more pleasant.

gutshot

Oct 25, 2017
Toscana, Italy
Anyone playing Season of Discovery? I started a druid on the EU RP realm and played for an hour or so. Lot of people reporting queues but at least on this server in the early morning hours there was no queue.

The first rune for druid is pretty nifty. Zero mana Wrath with a chance to proc an instant cast Healing Touch. Makes the 1-10 experiences much more pleasant.

Which EU realm? I'm on Crusader Strike.

Acidote

Oct 26, 2017
Hey, I finally have half an hour to play with my friends before I have to go!

vn2xww8.png

Skull emoji

Zej

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Got to 60 on a pally and the economy of the server is so bad unless you participate in GDKP. Epic pally mount and upgrading dungeon gear is so cost prohibitive because of the inflation on Arcanite Bars. :/

Zej

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Whitemane alliance. I feel like wow tokens would make it worse, but then I'd at least have a release valve vs time to farm I'm faced with now. Arcanite bars are usually around 200g (sometimes up to 300g) each. Really hurts fixed cost quest/vendor items.

It's all good though. I'm approaching the progression much more casually than og vanilla when I was in a guild.

Last edited: