• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Jawmuncher

Crisis Dino
Oct 25, 2017
Ibis Island

The news that cross-platform play was coming is old, but I didn't see a thread saying when it would actually launch.
I'm always glad to see a new game add cross-platform as it thankfully becomes more and more standard.

Oct 27, 2017
Who would've thought prior to release that a game based on such a mediocre cash grab movie would turn out such a success?

Dervius

Oct 28, 2017
UK
I enjoy this game far more than i originally every would have envisioned, so I'm glad to see the continued support and commensurate success for the devs.

WWZ is such an odd IP at this point
  • The book is a bonafide classic with a cult-like fanbase
  • The movie had the high budget treatment but captured so little of what made the book special, yet still managed to be enjoyable
  • The game based on the film appears to carry very little of the book or film, but also manages to stand on its own as a great gaming experience.
I hope that this addition of crossplay helps give the game the legs it deserves.

Musubi

Unshakable Resolve - Prophet of Truth
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
So WWZ is actually good then? I need to check in on this apparently.

Raide

Banned
Oct 31, 2017
A great little game. Glad it is still getting support. Crossplay is nice as well.

Jamrock User

Jan 24, 2018
Update goes live tomorrow. It's already possible to encounter Xbox players on PC but you just can't invite as yet. Very excited about this update.

DJDoubleCream

Oct 28, 2017
Fantastic game, very underrated. Anyway sorry for slightly off topic but has anybody got any recommended sensitivity settings for xbox they can share? I don't know what it is but I struggle with aiming down scope on this, feels a bit floaty.

Dervius

Oct 28, 2017
UK
Fantastic game, very underrated. Anyway sorry for slightly off topic but has anybody got any recommended sensitivity settings for xbox they can share? I don't know what it is but I struggle with aiming down scope on this, feels a bit floaty.

I don't have any recommendations, but there is an OT for this game for things like this

Oct 26, 2017
Mushroom Kingdom
Looks like the season pass is on sale (50% off) from today for the next couple weeks, at least on UK PSN.

Damn thanks so much for the heads up!

Bought. I was seriously about to buy it yesterday but talked myself out of it.

I have no business enjoying this game so much. and gave probably put hundreds of hours at this point. I'm about hitting lvl 500 now. So i'm excited to play the new DLC