• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Hawk269

Oct 26, 2017

Let out an audible "oh fuck" here.

That looked really good. This game seems to be one where you need all 4 players with mics and coordination. Just in that video, you have many options on where each player should be to prevent the hordes from getting to the upper level. Damn...I think that short video you posted is going to get me to buy it!

Mr.LightMan

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
I am loving this game, so far. Just finished the New York story and it's been surprisingly amazing. Can't wait to play on higher difficulty with my buddies.

USF

Oct 28, 2017
Where the fuck do I find release date information on the Epic Store? It's already the 16th here in Australia but I can't seem to find when the game is going to be released?
56728422_130920844690308_8069735379121166153_n.jpg

Hawk269

Oct 26, 2017
Four episodes and they seem to be 45-60 minutes long each.

Ouch. Might reconsider. 4 episodes at 60 min each is extremely short. Seems like it needs another 4 levels or so. While this type of game is something your replay a lot, with only 4 episodes it may get dull quickly.

Have the devs said anything about DLC or additional content?

Karak

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Ouch. Might reconsider. 4 episodes at 60 min each is extremely short. Seems like it needs another 4 levels or so. While this type of game is something your replay a lot, with only 4 episodes it may get dull quickly.

Have the devs said anything about DLC or additional content?
Way way way longer for us with difficulty higher. As difficulty impacts both horde levels as well as scarcity of items. I am sure some will rock. But testing on hardest with 4 goodplayers and it was an hour and a half in a level just nailed biting it all the way through.

Then again 5 hours in a game like this isn't bad as its not about getting through it once espeically as you wont ever get all the classes in one go. And you wont be unlocking SHIT. SO many gun variants and skills and then the MP

KyngKee

Oct 25, 2017
Thought this game would have more buzz and impressions. Very curious how this is, but the absence of reviews and impressions has me hesitant to pull the plug even at $40.

Shryke

Oct 26, 2017
This looks like fun, but since this is Epic exclusive, will just watch streamers play it.

Karak

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Enjoy folks. Despite some bugs and other oddities this game is a great entry into the genre and thanks for the kind words about the review

Lifendz

Oct 27, 2017
Color me surprised. Those locales actually look great and the game looks solid overall. Any gripes about the number of locations are countered by the price, which almost puts it in impulse territory for me. Was not expecting to get this at all, but I'll be hitting up my friends to see if there's any interest on their part.

Jobbs

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Great review, Karak :)

I can't believe it's been this long since we've had a new L4D type game. Tempting..

Freezasaurus

Oct 25, 2017
This was never even on my radar, but looking at footage now it looks pretty cool. Definitely like a Zombie version of the Division.

TheUnseenTheUnheard

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
May 25, 2018
So Epic won't send me a password reset email and I know I definitely have an account. What absolute shit.

Norwegian_Imposter

Circumventing a ban with an alt account
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Depends if any psn friends get it if I get it on ps4. I have it on the epic store and now I feel dirty

RedEther

Jan 7, 2018
After playing for an hour it just doesn't feel all that good to play mechanics wise and it being 30 FPS makes it feel even worse.

Campaigns are super short but at least its ok with friends. Multiplayer is a big yikes hit detection is trash so I would avoid playing that mode if I were you guys.

I'll refund this on console and I'll probably get it for cheap when I finally buy a gaming pc.

EVA UNIT 01

Oct 27, 2017
CA
This is a solid L4D like.
Go PC if you can.
30fps seems like a damn shame
Coop is where its at versus is throwaway.
With added updates and content this can be even better