• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Nepenthe

When the music hits, you feel no pain.
Administrator
Oct 25, 2017
Oatmeal raisin is the shit, oh my god, get out of here.

GenericBadGuy

Oct 25, 2017
Raisins are wonderful and great in cereal, but have no place in cookies. Just like pickles are great but I don't enjoy them in a hamburger.

Fliesen

Oct 25, 2017
Is this the kind of milquetoast thread backfires we get now? Booo!

Raisins rock, sultanines are even better.

TwntyOneTwlv

Oct 25, 2017
Ohio
Oatmeal Raisin is a decent cookie, but I gotta agree with the OP here. When you think it's chocolate chip but it turns out to be oatmeal raisin, that's the worst.

Chrome

Oct 25, 2017
I can think of something worse:

Drinking a glass of water with cheese powder mixed in thinking it's orange juice.

Like the hat?

Oct 25, 2017
Peanut butter > oatmeal raisin > chocolate chip

But that's like saying a hundred dollar bill is better than two fifties which is better than five twenties. They're all great as shit.

Punchline

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
i used to like raisins as a kid but now they just taste disgusting

and the heathens saying pickles dont belong in burgers are just wrong

Oct 25, 2017
I think because my dad used to get stuff like Raisin Bran and oatmeal cookies all the time when I was a kid, that despite my distaste for them initially I eventually grew to like them.

adj_noun

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Oh God.

Once I was at this ritzy rich dinner thingy for people who could buy and sell me with their pocket lint. Part of the deal for the folks I'm with is we get to have the same dinner they do. Sweet.

I sees me a tasty looking cracker. "Aha! A cracker!" I think, somewhat unsurprisingly. "I shall eat it!" I take a big ol' bite.

It was fish. That damn cracker was fish. I swear, it looked like a dry baked good of SOME kind, but nope. Creature of the sea.

Have you ever expected the taste and texture of a cracker only to get Freddy Flounder? Eugh.

jon bones

Oct 25, 2017
NYC
I knew this was going to be about raisin cookies.

Oatmeal raisin cookies are the best cookie, Raisinettes are the best movie snack & those little boxes of raisins you sometimes get when trick or treating as a kid were a real treat.

Abu

Oct 25, 2017
😏
Raisins are great with everything, especially cookies.

I just had a rice and chicken with raisins all over for lunch.

GeeDuhb

Oct 25, 2017
Los Angeles, CA
My biggest one has always been the water/Sprite mix up. It fucks with you head when you take a sip of a glass expecting it to be Sprite but it is actually water. That is a brutal mistake lol

ElectricBlanketFire

What year is this?
Oct 25, 2017
OP raisin' a good point

neville%2Blevel.gif

negreenfield

Oct 25, 2017
Agreed OP. Oatmeal raisin cookies are the worst. The folks that like them are a vocal minority I find it quite interesting. But proof of the cookies being terrible shows up anytime there's a cookie tray at work for a meeting with lunch provided. Chocolate chip goes first, always a ton of oatmeal raisins left that eventually get dumped in the garbage, where they belong.

mugurumakensei

Elizabeth, I’m coming to join you!
Oct 25, 2017
Oatmeal raisin cookies are the best. People who hate them are probably the same degenerates that like pineapple on pizza.

Snagret

Oct 25, 2017
Oatmeal Raisin isn't even the best oatmeal cookie flavor. Oatmeal Cranberry Walnut or Oatmeal Chocolate Chip are far superior.

Not

Oct 25, 2017
US
Raisins are great. Sugar covered raisins in Raisin Bran? I craaaaaved that shit. We weren't allowed to have BHT-ridden cereals, AKA the best ones.

When we got Honey Nut Cheerios and Raisin Bran, the world was a little bit sweeter for me and my siblings.