• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

LionPride

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
If you're blind then maybe you'll think it's chocolate chip bc it's impossible to think that otherwise

Darryl M R

The Spectacular PlayStation-Man
Oct 25, 2017
oatmeal raisin > chocolate chip cookies

Please take your low tier tastebuds somewhere else. This forum does not tolerate ignorance.

Nepenthe

When the music hits, you feel no pain.
Administrator
Oct 25, 2017
People have a point about confusion; even if you visually associate "cookie with dark bits" with "chocolate chip" as a reflex, the rougher oatmeal texture should be the dead giveaway.

GSG

Oct 25, 2017
Raisins are the perfect ingredient to ruin any good food, whether that's cookies, or bagels or rice dishes.

coolasj19

Oct 25, 2017
Houston, Texas
Have you ever drank lemonade thinking it was orange juice? Don't. You'll feel like you're dying. Also, raisins are fine. They're just misunderstood. I'm not vouching for them or anything but they're decent if nothing else is left and they have sugar on them.

evilromero

Oct 27, 2017
I feel you so hard. Shit actually makes me mad. Like, I love raisins and I love chocolate chip cookies but not together. Ffffuuuuuuuu. Fucking ninja assassins of cookies.

zoku88

Oct 27, 2017
It's the opposite for me. I don't like chocolate. My vision is very bad and it can be hard for me to tell the difference between raisins and chocolate chip.

Vlaphor

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Topeka, KS
" I love that this candy/confectionery I'm about to eat has no coconut in it"
takes a bite
"Dahhh! It had coconut in it! My day is ruined!"

BTM

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
I'm with you man. Raisins by themselves are good. In cookies please god no

Zyrox

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
I support you, OP. Raisins are disgusting. Get that shit out of my food.

Abstrusity

Oct 27, 2017
Basically biting into anything, expecting a certain taste or texture, but getting something else, is the worst.

Oatmeal raisin cookies are fantastic but if you think they're chocolate chip cookies before you bite into them you are NOT AMUSED.

Neo-Saiyan

Oct 27, 2017
Birmingham, UK
I just had a rice and chicken with raisins all over for lunch.

acb7d758b0ef7c141ac02e47643f112ffc9796d6_hq.gif

You monster!

Raisins has no place in savoury foods, and also people that put raisins in curries like they did with school dinner back in the day can GTFO too!

TyrantII

Oct 25, 2017
Boston
Taking a deep breath of cool fall air coming off the harbor and getting a nose full of sewer gas from a leaky manhole

aerie

wonky
Administrator
Oct 25, 2017
I always feel raisin cookies get such a bad rep. They're pretty great, sure not as good as chocolate but still.